Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Does this stuff ship to canada?

Hey, nortonwhis....it does. But it's expensive. Everything gets shipped via Priority Mail for a couple reasons - free tracking and notifications and free insurance. Plus, I can print the postage labels and customs forms on my printer rather than go through the horror of standing in the lines at the post office. I shipped a small jar to BC or AB, I forget, and it was $39. The mag discount on that jar is like $24. I figure the big jar, which has a $44 discount off the web price, would probably be about $44 in postage. So, given those numbers, I guess the Canadian price is what would be paid on the website without the mag discount. It's the easiest way to offer you Canucks the ability to get it. I ship it as hand cream without the labels because I have no idea what the laws are there re: CBD. I woulda thunk it'd be just fine in a nation that has legal pot but I don't know. So the best I can do is ship it at web pricing. Basically the mag discount goes to the postage. cbdnowcream.com

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Hey, nortonwhis....it does. But it's expensive. Everything gets shipped via Priority Mail for a couple reasons - free tracking and notifications and free insurance. Plus, I can print the postage labels and customs forms on my printer rather than go through the horror of standing in the lines at the post office. I shipped a small jar to BC or AB, I forget, and it was $39. The mag discount on that jar is like $24. I figure the big jar, which has a $44 discount off the web price, would probably be about $44 in postage. So, given those numbers, I guess the Canadian price is what would be paid on the website without the mag discount. It's the easiest way to offer you Canucks the ability to get it. I ship it as hand cream without the labels because I have no idea what the laws are there re: CBD. I woulda thunk it'd be just fine in a nation that has legal pot but I don't know. So the best I can do is ship it at web pricing. Basically the mag discount goes to the postage. cbdnowcream.com
    Thanks for getting back to me,
    Ill give it some thought!

For anyone who's waiting for their cream, all orders have been shipped.
    Got a huge order while I was out in the desert for a week and had a lot of catching up to do.

Got my doctor on the cream and he's raving about it. He has a fucked up shoulder similar to mine. Passes out samples and my cards in the office to patients with chronic pain issues. He's going to talk to a DO friend of his who manages a pain clinic and who might want to be part of the business. In Nevada, having a physician in the business would allow me to label it 'medical grade.'

Splat spooge delivers for me as well. I recommend.

MagnificentUnicorn and I have been rubbing Splat’s cream on each other for a couple weeks now.

Damn man. Should’ve named it CBD-WOW.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Shake it, shake it Sugaree...

Been getting a bit of numbing in my arm after the collerbone break, and after a shower, the spooge is like taking a localized quaalude. Helps sleep a lot too, because I tend to roll on it. Definitely takes the edge off. But it's weird because it is so focused. I love it on my neck too. And, well, yes, I have used it for sexy time. ;?)

Yo splat! Trying to order and codes aren't working?

MAG and BIGMAG are working for me. Did you hit the apply button next to the code box? PM me if it gives you any more trouble.

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

The code only seems to work for one jar if you’re ordering more than one?

Yeah, this stuff works on arthritis and muscle and nerve pain.

MAG and BIGMAG are working for me. Did you hit the apply button next to the code box? PM me if it gives you any more trouble.
    Tried again now and it worked. Thanks splat! Looking forward to trying it after all the mag accolades. Have arthritis in hands and messed up back from too many years of construction.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    The code only seems to work for one jar if you’re ordering more than one?

Yeah, this stuff works on arthritis and muscle and nerve pain.

Glad you're digging it, A!
    I noticed that coupon code limit today and changed it to apply the code to like 4 jars per order.
    Let me know if that's not happening for you and I'll try again.

lifelinksplit -

Got your order but my printer took a shit. I went to the PO to use the automated machine but it was broke and the Covid line was a mile long. I'll get it out Monday. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetbippy View Post
    MagnificentUnicorn and I have been rubbing Splat’s cream on each other for a couple weeks now.

Damn man. Should’ve named it CBD-WOW.
    Damn, Sweetbippy, that was quite the order. Thanks! Should arrive today. You kids enjoy!!!

I'm about to make a giant batch of cream for people who want to give it as gifts for Christmas and will create some coupon codes for y'all that'll take the price down to $100 on the large jars and $50 on the small, plus $5 shipping. i'll post here when I'm done and ready to ship.

Glad you're digging it, A!
    I noticed that coupon code limit today and changed it to apply the code to like 4 jars per order.
    Let me know if that's not happening for you and I'll try again.

lifelinksplit -

Got your order but my printer took a shit. I went to the PO to use the automated machine but it was broke and the Covid line was a mile long. I'll get it out Monday. Thanks.
    No worries splat. Got my jar. Have only used it a couple times so far mostly on hands/wrist but cant wait to try lower back.

Just finished listing my White Saturday sale price coupon codes on the website.

You can now get the cream for $55 and $105 shipped,

Use coupon codes 55NOW and 105NOW to get the gift that keeps on giving.

cbdnowcream.com

Wow. Lots of peeps jumping on the White Saturday Sale and want y'all to know I'm pumping out orders as fast as I can. These prices will run until January 10, so when you don't know what to buy mom or dad or your skiing partner with muscle fatigue and/or sore joints from pounding the slopes too hard early season, that little jar - or the big one - is the perfect gift for anyone. Guaranteed to get you and/or them back on the slopes to do it all again! As I said above...

cbdnowcream.com

Got a call today from a mag friend who said his wife, who's a doctor, woke up smiling after trying my cream.
    He said she has tried 100 CBD lotions and potions but CBD NOW Cream was the only one that worked on her neuropathy.
    Thought it helped her lupus, too. We'll see.

Dude cool - giving this a try for my elbow that has been bugging me....

MidWest/Great Lakes regions are running a week late on two and three-day priority mail deliveries for some reason (weather?).
    Folks from around there who have been asking about where their cream is can check the tracking numbers you were sent. Thanks.
    Last edited by splat; 12-08-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks splat! Just ordered a large tub to help with some post surgery back pain and stiffness from laying around. I appreciate the discount code.

Checking back in to say FKNA! good stuff here. I've been using it for 2 weeks on my lower back for muscular stiffness from having to lay in bed post abdominal surgery and also on and around my laparoscopic abdominal incisions and it has provided noticeable relief of pain and stiffness. Incisions also healed well with minimal scarring. Thanks splat!

Yo, mang, that's good to hear. Keep healing!!!!

Wanted to say also that I took some cosmeceutical classes online and have been working on a way to reduce the oiliness of the cream so it doesn't stain clothing, so the next few batches will be a little different starting in a month or so. Still as potent but much less greasy on the skin. Just keeps getting better. I'm still perfecting the amounts that make it just right so like I said, it'll be a while.

Also, the White Saturday Sale ends January 10 so don't forget to buy a jar for your parents!
    Last edited by splat; 12-29-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Repost because the sale has been extended until the 15th.

Lots of peeps still jumping on the White Saturday Sale and want y'all to know I'm pumping out orders as fast as I can. These prices will run until January 10, so when you don't know what to buy mom or dad or your skiing partner with muscle fatigue and/or sore joints from pounding the slopes too hard early season, that little jar - or the big one - is the perfect gift for anyone. Guaranteed to get you and/or them back on the slopes to do it all again! As I said above...it runs until January 15th.

cbdnowcream.com