Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Darn, was hoping i'd find some good news in this thread. Ordered on Oct 8th, have sent them a couple emails but haven't heard a thing. Looking like ill chargeback as well

Just disputed mine as well. Tried to contact the new owner through the website, and it's been taken down. Doesn't make sense, why would someone pay Pat all that money for the business then blow it off? Something seems amiss here.

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

^^^^They realized how good the stuff is…….they are hoarding it so they can sell it for double/triple the price under a new name moving forward.

*The new future business model….screw the guys (us) that were buying it cheap…..and make a killing in 2022 selling it to people who will pay much more.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    ^^^^They realized how good the stuff is…….they are hoarding it so they can sell it for double/triple the price under a new name moving forward.

*The new future business model….screw the guys (us) that were buying it cheap…..and make a killing in 2022 selling it to people who will pay much more.
    I really hope you're wrong, but I don't think you are. Amex reversed my charge. Pretty bummed.

Last edited by SB; 10-30-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Anyone find something comparable yet?

How long does this stuff last when unopened?

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Anyone find something comparable yet?
    Flower Tower CBD out of San Diego is excellent, not sure how it compares to Pat's

The new company appears to be challenging my CC dispute, pretty bullshit move considering they never sent anything and never answered any emails

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman922 View Post
    The new company appears to be challenging my CC dispute, pretty bullshit move considering they never sent anything and never answered any emails
    That's fucked, hope it goes in your favor.. what is the name of the new company?

I don't know who bought the biz, but the first thing they should have done was introduce themselves and laid down complete transparency.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

They did introduce themselves here, but then disappeared.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    They did introduce themselves here, but then disappeared.
    I remember a brief statement from them, but they basically pulled a cheap hooker move.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

I think that’s happening to me too….my CC company gave me the initial transaction dispute credit, but it’s still not official yet….(and it’s been over a month).

125.00 I paid for zero product/delivery and zero communication….

The worst of it is that my supply of Splat’s cream is dwindling…..
    Last edited by BC.; 12-08-2021 at 07:47 PM.

I paid for mine with my debit card and got it refunded back to me. Took a few weeks but eventually it was approved.

Kinda wish I had bought the rights to Splat's recipe now.
    Seems like a proven, quality product in a field of questionably marketed competitors.

Jeeeezuz. Fuck.
    Well, here I am, girls. Sorry about the issues you've been having. My whole life got turned inside fucking out and I tried to hand things over to an old friend who totally fucked it all up. Just wanted y'all to have the cream cause I know what's out there and it ain't shit in comparison. I wasn't even able to check email and this place for months, only to find everything fucked up and some sweet people donating to help me at a very dark time in my existence. (I fucking love you guys! Thank you.) I can't talk about my personal fucktitude at the moment but suffice it to say I lost my home, my car, my girl, my dog and all I have to show for it is a bank account that is overdraft as fuck from the backcharges. (I never got paid a dime by my idiot friend and his gf.) And a ton of love for the people who kicked down to help me through some real hard times that aren't over yet.

So, anyways.......A maggot will emerge to make the cream soon. Make it exactly as I did. I put together a step by step tutorial of every aspect of the business, suppliers, etc. I'm out of the country getting some things taken care of but this person will deliver where the last guy totally fucked us all up.

Nothing would have made me happier than to continue with my life as it was, making the cream and puttering along into retirement. But, alas, that won't be happpening for me. I got a big shit sandwich to eat and it ain't over yet. Feel free to continue pissin and bitchin til the cream comes back. I have literally done all I can to make it happen and it will. I likely won't post here again. Maybe once or twice in the future. I love all you fuckers; why, I dunno. But the cream is coming to you and I'm going away, so relax.
    Last edited by splat; 01-02-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Welcome to hang around, we’re mostly just spinning the wheel

Welcome back Splat. Good to hear you are still with us.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Much luv to you Splatski, peace bruthah

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Big love to splat. FKNA.

++++
    Eagles Nest Scissor Scrapings
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

^^^^++++++infinity.

splat,

You helped build this community. It is your "love" that helped build it to what it was - some of us love you back for that, too.

Good luck wherever you 'go away' to -
    I hope you can recover enough of your health that Life is Good again !

You are in my thoughts, my friend !

FknA. skiJ

Love & peace to you!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism