Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Thanks for that, it's a beige yellow so probably works fine. Luckily I haven't been needing it much lately.

Anyone use CBD topicals post ACL surgery and find it helped healing and pain? Not sure how much inflammation happens after the procedure. Asking for my wife..

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    Thanks for that, it's a beige yellow so probably works fine. Luckily I haven't been needing it much lately.

Anyone use CBD topicals post ACL surgery and find it helped healing and pain? Not sure how much inflammation happens after the procedure. Asking for my wife..
    Yep, I used this right after my acl repair a few years back, when Splat first offered this to us.
    I would say it def helped. Hard sayin' whether it was cbd penetration or the arnica pain reliever but either way, it feels better immediately and smells good.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffcabbage View Post
    Any way you could extend this sale another week? Asking for a friend.
    Yes, I know many folks were out riding their buffalo/bisons and may have not herd the call.

Sale will continue to 3/24.

As for post op surgery the type of procedure will have a large effect on recovery but the cream will help. Use it!
    Last edited by skirub; 03-18-2023 at 08:30 AM.

OK. This stuff works. To an insane degree of effectiveness. I sent a link for this thread to a South African brainiac friend who is a pharmacist/pharmacologist. She was impressed with the ingredients and delivery method via DMSO, noting that the need of cells to have sulfur to heal and grow is considered a 'pharmaceutical trademark' or something that is acknowledged as a bedrock certainty rather than a product name registered for ownership. She is actually in charge of Healthcare for all the townships in South Africa and said this is the kind of low cost healthcare cure she has advocated in cabinet level government meetings; only to be met with politicians acting aghast at the thought of a hemp derived product being distributed by the government.

Oops. Better get it together.
    Last day of extended sale bump.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Turxski at the wire.

Sale is done. Thank you to those who participated.

Price is back to the $140 per jar shipped. PP Friends and Family or if not add $4.20 to cover the PP fees.

skirub@hotmail.com
    Last edited by skirub; 03-27-2023 at 07:20 AM.

Awesome! Got it in the mail today.
    Thank you for carrying on this good and healing work Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220926_184411.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	453434

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

So glad you got it quickly and that it helps you.

Blessings come in many forms.

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

My wife & I have been using the Splat CBD cream and the newer skirub version of the cream regularly for almost 4 years now. It has been remarkably effective for both of us. I have also shared the product with numerous coworkers who happen to be in their 70’s, and they all have expressed enthusiastically positive reports to me about this CBD cream. One of these coworkers and I have been discussing the potentials of using products with DMSO over time. Does anybody on here have any input about the potential merits and/or dangers of such usage over long periods of time? Here is what that coworker wrote to me this morning for example:

"The inclusion of DMSO scares the hell out of my wife because she has a medical education… I did a bunch of reading but the research on DMSO is, sadly, over my head as the focus is clinically narrow, giving the results in specific cellular molecular concentrations, etc. and I don’t have the background to understand all the implications.
    I do understand the dangers of using a substance that whisks virtually anything past membranes into your tissue and blood (!) so it’s vital that the treated area is “ clean” as in very clean and your hands are very clean as well.
    Some of the research focuses on hazards to your liver and kidneys and the risks are real - but I can’t really determine what concentrations are toxic and whether it’s cumulative over time or if that mechanism is dependent on how frequently you use it, and how long it takes to metabolize…(?!)
    The cream eliminates the pain for up to three days, so it’s powerful- does that mean power equals elevated risk? It might.
    So far, I’m just going back-and-forth on suffering and relief and, in the absence of knowledge, relying on hope :-) I realize that’s not a viable strategy, but it’s my current strategy."

I think if you don't eat it, you'll be just fine.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

This was discussed starting around post #150.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I think if you don't eat it, you'll be just fine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1683090737.390543.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	457958

The proper way to address your concerns/fears would be to either contact me directly via the email or via PM here at the lovely Forum website.

You PMd before about ordering.

Had you done this instead I would have told you the dmso component of the formula is around 2%. Just enough to be effective.

As with any topical if you find you are allergic to something or have a reaction to it other than the desired effect discontinue use.

69th post ^.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by skirub View Post
    The proper way to address your concerns/fears would be to either contact me directly via the email or via PM here at the lovely Forum website.

You PMd before about ordering.

Had you done this instead I would have told you the dmso component of the formula is around 2%. Just enough to be effective.

As with any topical if you find you are allergic to something or have a reaction to it other than the desired effect discontinue use.
    Why not be transparent about it for everyone's benefit? 2% dmso seems pretty minimal but seems to make it as effective as if is...unless it's the Chinese herbs and all the other oils that make it so good. It's one hell of a formula for sure

Isnt that zackly what happened?

How transparent are you?
    watch out for snakes

Bumping this to see if you have any ready? Thanks

PM replied to.

Rub is always ready to send.

I will note here that when the last of the glass 5oz jars are gone, 6 left, I will transition to plastic 4oz jars that are cheaper, lighter and very break resistant all which are important from a shipping aspect.

The price will be the same, $140 shipped. Paypal to skirub@hotmail.com

So, to reiterate for those lacking in reading comprehension skillz, when the last of the glass 5oz jars are gone that will be it for those and a newer, lighter, faster 4oz jar will be used.

As always include your shipping address and no mention of C to B to the D.

TY

Replied to PM yellowfin.

Future cream batches will be made using frankincense instead of lavender. Frankincense has known skin, joint, tissue benefits and also very good for arthritis. It also smells wonderful.

Will be making a new batch in a few weeks as we have many activities to fit in the end of summah vayca before the GF goes back for the start of school.

I have a batch from 3 years ago. Will it still work or does it’s efficacy go away with time?

It only works if you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by skirub View Post
    It only works if you use it.
    Right but if it use it now after three years, will it do anything?

I don't think anyone can really answer you authoritatively, certainly not skirub. He's not some scientific CBD guru. Use it, if it helps you it helps you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Judge not there kenny
    watch out for snakes