Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    BFD - Are you in CO or AK as it says above?
    in co now
    off your knees Louie

Gotchya covered. Order is in, I'll be shipping tomorrow. Thank you.

Gotchya covered. Order is in, I'll be shipping tomorrow. Thank you.
    right on can't beat the customer service.
    thank's
    off your knees Louie

Just ordered up some cream. Thanks for the discount!

Just placed an order for my very Mormon mother who now has a bad arthritic knee. Stoked to try this out!! DMSO + CBD seems like a winning combination.

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    just ordered. tried to order through cannabisnet. thankfully my card did not work. be sure to use cbdnowcream.
    hope this works. sitting here with slap tear. got cortisone shot couple of weeks ago. no longer helping. dreading surgery just put the last 4 months into getting in shape for this season. Mofro seems like a smart guy will go with his word on the DMSO.
    back in 1982 was climbing ice in Le Vining. Partner peeled on second pitch. went falling by me. I lowered him off. Had to drag him out by his ice tools. laid him out in the back of the wagon. Told me he would just rub on some DMSO and all would be good. I had never heard of it. Anyway next day he called me the next day to report two broken ankles. Never found out if the DMSO works.
    Shit. I just saw this after ordering. I've clearly had too many other cannabinoids - just ordered straight from your website. Might have to order another jar.

tgapp - saw you overpaid by not using the discount code.
    If you want another jar, just paypal me $36 and I'll ship two.

gotchya greasyslope. Thanks all.

tgapp - saw you overpaid by not using the discount code.
    If you want another jar, just paypal me $36 and I'll ship two.

gotchya greasyslope. Thanks all.
    You're a legend man. Thank you. Stoked to try this out - I also have a SLAP tear I need to rehab.

All orders are shipped and y'all should have tracking #'s.
    I just got done making a new batch, spilled some and rubbed the spillage on my shoulders and knees.
    Holy crap. Y'all gonna be very happy. Thanks.

Dang, I shoulda waited to get newy stuff.

Got a spam yesterday for CBD coffee.

Wondering if that is any good?
    watch out for snakes

Preliminary update - got some of splat's CBD cream, and this is simply some of the highest quality CBD product I have ever user. Smells and feels amazing, and I could tell a significant difference after using it on my shoulder and knees just twice. Takes maybe half an hour to kick in and the pain pretty much goes away. A little goes a LONG way here. My goodness.

Hats off for a member of the community making a killer product at a great price. This stuff is legit.

Arthritis in my shoulder (AC joint) is pretty much gone. The pain is gone anyway, and that’s all I care about. Good shit. Thanks Splat. FKNA!

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Everyone should have the tracking for their orders or gotten their packages.

So with my shoulders hurting more and loosing range of motion I have been using the Glucosamine/MSM topical after morning shower followed by the Splat cream on top of that.

Seems to help quite a bit.

Also rubbing it into my hands as I seem to have arthritis developing in my fingers.
    watch out for snakes

Thanks, Dood. I'm probably the biggest user of my cream, since I made it for my own aches and pains. I made a batch yesterday and rubbed any spillage on my shoulders and knees and late last night I was like, "Jeezuz, I feel no pain."
    I guess even I am blown away at how well it works. Sure put a dent in my vicodin usage.

For inflamation/knee pain, is this maintenance type of thing... Relive while using it on on-going basis? Or has anyone seen improvement and stopped after a while?

I finally reached the point where I need to do something for my knee. Hammering bumps, heavy chop definitely has lasting effect for a few days.

Mmmmm, extended hot tub session today followed by msm/guclosamine and cbd liberal application.

Makes two days of hard skiing mucho better.
    watch out for snakes

eug - It's not a cure your knee pain for the rest of your life type of thing. Anecdotally, everyone relays a unique and different, yet somewhat similar, response. I thought maybe my knee was super improved until it totally went into a wicked pain cycle last week after sleeping on my friend's couch for a night. That's after no cream on it for two weeks. Didn't have pain, didn't think about applying it. When my knee went back to the hurt, I put the cream on again and the pain has diminished greatly. It's not a magic bullet but, if you want to find out how well it will work for you, you'll have to roll the dice and judge for yourself.

Thanks, man! I will give it a shot for sure.
    PS: Good to see you are still exploring new ventures - still have that giant ski bag you used to make. ;-)

Thought that was you, Geno.

Stays at "friends" house. Still ends up on couch with knee pain.

Classic splat.

my goodness, this stuff works. sorry for spamming this thread. i honestly just can't even tell you how grateful i am - amazing customer service, a killer product, and real results. this stuff is just fantastic. thank you splat.

tgapp, would you mind sharing what/how much/how often/what kind of improvement? Realizing everybody is different it is super helpful to know what this stuff has worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by eug View Post
    tgapp, would you mind sharing what/how much/how often/what kind of improvement? Realizing everybody is different it is super helpful to know what this stuff has worked on.
    umm so i don't think that i have any sort of serious, debilitating condition, but i do have minor/moderate inflammation both behind my knee (tight hamstrings, for which i am always rolling them out), and then below/midline on my knee (mcl pain, i believe). i am not a doctor, obviously.

i've been using splat's cream every morning and night, and i basically just rub it into and all around the joint. takes half an hour or so, and the pain all but disappears. i've also noticed less pain when skiing long days, though my legs still get tired and turn into jello.

Thanks man! Appreciate the info. I have gotten the same feedback (tight muscles causing pain), rolling and stretching helps somewhat. Will give this stuff a shot.