Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    It's working now (just tried it) and I extended the sale to May 5 in case there's a lot of people who tried and didn't comment. Now it's the Cinco de Mayo sale.

Well....this sale picked up steam.

I am currently sold out of the large jars but will ship three small jars in lieu of large jar orders. The large jar actually has the equivalent capacity of three small jars for those who haven't figured it out. And I only have nine small jars left before I'm completely sold out.

ordered. thanks!

splat, can you drop me a note on how to configure the site to ship to canada - i'll take the 3 jar juggling act. need your sauce.

1/2 way though my large jar, definitely will order again before I run out.

Photo from last weekend riding at 9k after getting a plate and 6 screws in my knee back in February
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B0940CA-A07C-4CAC-858B-A93D8C3C2EDC.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	395.7 KB 
ID:	373453

Grrrrman - msg sent.

TahoeBC - yur killin it, as always.

Started rubbing FKNA cream yesterday afternoon on a ruptured tendon hiding underneath the pad on my thumb. It was pissed off and tender when I started.
    Just finished a two hour mtb ride with no pain
    FKNA!
    You da man!

Now that you've been using the cream a few days, TBS, how's it feeling?
    Kinda curious how often you apply it and how long it lasts after you rub some on.
    Brutal honesty, please.

I’ve been rubbing it on 2-3 times a day on the thumb, index finger (which for some reason was stiff) and forearm where the other end of the tendon lies.

It’s all better(*). Swelling and tenderness started subsiding the day after my first applications. Pretty much pain free when Riding mtn bike again(**). Not bad for three weeks post rupture.

(*) well the tendon hasn’t reattached but that ain’t gonna happen without surgery, which I’m not gonna get
    (**) Well my right wrist sometimes gets sore, but that has more to do with a previous exploderation and plating than anything else. It was sore before this whole flexor tendon adventure

**furious masturbation "exploderation"

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I’ve been rubbing it on 2-3 times a day on the thumb, index finger (which for some reason was stiff) and forearm where the other end of the tendon lies.

It’s all better(*). Swelling and tenderness started subsiding the day after my first applications. Pretty much pain free when Riding mtn bike again(**). Not bad for three weeks post rupture.

(*) well the tendon hasn’t reattached but that ain’t gonna happen without surgery, which I’m not gonna get
    (**) Well my right wrist sometimes gets sore, but that has more to do with a previous exploderation and plating than anything else. It was sore before this whole flexor tendon adventure

^^^You are only about the 50th person to bring that up
    And I have to keep reminding everyone I'm left handed

The way it reduced the swelling - that's the Chinese circulation formula moving your blood in and out of that area and the herb extract and the CBD are delivered via DMSO. A good many CBD lotions just throw some mentholated chemical cream together with the cbd and the menthol relieves more pain than the CBD. But it only fools your senses and has no healing quality that I have yet felt. Blood flow heals.
    Last edited by splat; 07-07-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Does your Chinese formula use a notoginseng called San Qi? I use a pill form of this (San Qi 17) when I am sore/beat up.
    It's used a lot by Asian martial artists. It was also standard issue in the personal med kits of the North Vietnamese Army.

Does your Chinese formula use a notoginseng called San Qi? I use a pill form of this (San Qi 17) when I am sore/beat up.
    It's used a lot by Asian martial artists. It was also standard issue in the personal med kits of the North Vietnamese Army.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng?

A quick google says yes.

For thousands of years, health practitioners in China have relied on San Qi (also called Radix Pseudoginseng and Panax Notoginseng) to treat and support recovery from a wide range of health conditions. This traditional herb is so revered that the 1578 Compendium of Materia Medica (the most complete and comprehensive medical book ever written in the history of traditional Chinese medicine) referred to San Qi as “more precious than gold.”

It's one of a number of Chinese herbs in the blends I use and is quite commonly the main ingredient of dit da jow liniments martial artists use for injuries. It has a smell I recognize from when I made liniment with Sifu Lee while I was practicing Five Animal Kung Fu under his tutelage.
    Last edited by splat; 05-25-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Sig worthy, done.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Yes, it is.

I am doing a blem sale that is actually quite sick. First time. I got rushed into making a super potent batch for a special someone with extreme pain who was leaving the country and it was just one of those hurry up and fuck it up type efforts. I didn't notice that the filter I run the Chinese herb through with DMSO had broken until I got to the bottom of the pour. There were clumps of herb and I'm not certain any of it made it into any jars other than the last two, which I'll use myself. But I can't expect the rando customer to find it acceptable.

I put in easily 2-3 times the amount of CBD, it has a wonderful consistency, and I sent a few jars out to some friends to test who absolutely freaked out at how good it is. I have 4 large and 7 small jars left. I have enabled the coupon code for 105NOW and 55NOW to start tomorrow. One per customer and the number is limited to what I posted above. It's probably the best CBD cream deal in the world by a magnitude of 10.

oh darn, just got my FKNA cream in the mail today. But looking forward to trying it
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Been getting calls and emails the codes aren't working. Glitch in the matrix. I have to delete the current codes and recreate them, which I am doing now. Rick - I'll refund you the portion you paid that should have been discounted. Thanks all.

Been getting calls and emails the codes aren't working. Glitch in the matrix. I have to delete the current codes and recreate them, which I am doing now. Rick - I'll refund you the portion you paid that should have been discounted. Thanks all.
    In on a big jar, thanks Splat!
    My Achilles eagerly awaits.

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

Pm coming…

Jumped onto the CBD train…..hoping this helps out some of the family’s aches and pains.
    Last edited by BC.; 06-14-2021 at 04:44 PM.

FYI Biatches. Due to the feedback from the blem sale batch, along with some killa pricing on bulk purchases of CBD, I am now doubling the amount of CBD in my CBD NOW Cream to 4000mg on the small jars and 8000mg on the large jars. Unless I start losing money, the price is the same. Just thought those of you that buy it might like to hear this. The labels might say 2000 and 4000 for a bit until I order new ones but they will be doubly good. Your jar included, BC. Order at cbdnowcream.com

FYI Biatches. Due to the feedback from the blem sale batch, along with some killa pricing on bulk purchases of CBD, I am now doubling the amount of CBD in my CBD NOW Cream to 4000mg on the small jars and 8000mg on the large jars. Unless I start losing money, the price is the same. Just thought those of you that buy it might like to hear this. The labels might say 2000 and 4000 for a bit until I order new ones but they will be doubly good. Your jar included, BC. Order at cbdnowcream.com
    Sweet….thanks Splat..u da man!

Hey Splat, any idea on the shelf life of this stuff? I'm only about half way through my big jar, but the super CBD Blem is tempting. I wouldn't probably get into it for 3-4 months.

Hey, DH.....Shelf life is long. Almost endless if refrigerated in the summer months. I keep a jar on my desk, lid off and it holds for months. However, in my never-ending quest to make it less oily, I have added a touch of water which might evaporate over time, especially in dry heat. I am checking on that by leaving the lid off. For now, lid on in the fridge, I'd say 12-24 months.

Guess I better post the purchase info again: cbdnowcream.com
    Use codes MAG and BIGMAG for 30% off the two jar sizes.