Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Cream is in the house!!……thanks again!

Splat spooge makes my life fuck up's way easier to manage. Thanks dood.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Healed my primary care doc's shoulder after years of agony with almost identical shoulder injuries as I had - torn labrum, rotator cuff, and tendons. He's so freakin grateful he gave me his home phone # and personal email to make sure I stay alive cause he's back to playing basketball and baseball and couldn't be more stoked. The whole growing labrums back together just fucking astonishes me.

My wife just ran a 5K today thanks to the cream……with the knee pain (Osgood-Schlatters) she gets….she hasn’t done more than slow 2’s in awhile…….

She’s been using the cream 2 days/2 runs….she says her knees have had no pain while running…..she says she’s still slow….but loves the no pain.

She’s hooked…..

My question is…..does it work on hangovers?….lol….I’ve got a doozy today.

As should be expected on the results, BC. Stoked she's getting the pain relief she needs.
    I'm kinda surprised more mags haven't commented on the new more potent formula.

Can't speak to the new formula, but I gave a 2 hour full body massage to a lady the other night with the OG Splat Spooge and she was rendered speechless. She did eek out that it was life changing and couldn't even contemplate that a massage could be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    As should be expected on the results, BC. Stoked she's getting the pain relief she needs.
    Can't compare the two as the extra strong batch (8-12k mg) is my first jar, but my Achilles tendon (recently ruptured and repaired) is loving it.
    Been using it daily to get the last 6 weeks or so, applying fairly liberally to my heal/ankle/Achilles/calf.
    My lower leg now feels like one piece as opposed to feeling as though there were discrete, seperate areas within the lower leg.
    Always feels good to apply, but a couple of times when I was very sore from standing for extended periods on concrete floors it provided extremely fast pain relief!

Thanks splat!
    Any active codes?
    I'm trying to turn on a friend.

Same maggot codes that have always been in place, as mentioned above.
    They're always good and nobody ever seems to remember that.
    No more retroactive code applications, so please don't ask.
    If you can't be bothered to find the codes, it's on you.

Honestly I can't compare them too well because I just have a bunch of jars at this point, and I keep them handy so I can apply cream regularly - I have an older jar at my desk and a few jars in commonly used climbing/backpacking packs and then a big new jar near my bed that I've used about a 1/4 of. What I do know is the new formula feels great and my wrist no longer hurts from biking. I sleep in a brace and use CBD cream every day and I also use the grips that Dee Hubs sent me and between those three things my wrist feels awesome. I'm definitely a believer.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Update...

She uses it daily....she loves the stuff....for knees (running), shoulder (swimming)....

I saw her the other day rubbing some on her temples...she said she had a headache and wanted to try it out for that....lol. I’m assuming that worked too.....

Just ordered the new stuff. Finishing off my 3rd jar of the old. Can't wait to try the new formula. Thanks Spat!!!!!!!!!

Splat - does your cream help tension headaches by rubbing it into the temples?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Splat - does your cream help tension headaches by rubbing it into the temples?
    It cures global warming.

Personally, I don't know. I got people like MTM who fuck with it, a chick who loves it up her ass, a chick who uses it on her face for facial tension, people putting it on feet, shoulders, backs, knees, hands. But headaches, specifically, someone let me know.

New batch has been made and all backorders will be filled by end of today and tracking #s sent for those of you waiting.

Gotta say this again: cbdnowcream.com
    mag and bigmag are the coupon codes

Personally, I don't know. I got people like MTM who fuck with it, a chick who loves it up her ass, a chick who uses it on her face for facial tension, people putting it on feet, shoulders, backs, knees, hands. But headaches, specifically, someone let me know.
    Would this help with tightness in the neck and upper back muscles after skiing and biking? Does it enhance blood flow in these areas?

Would this help with tightness in the neck and upper back muscles after skiing and biking? Does it enhance blood flow in these areas?
    It banks the unbanked.

Indeed it does. It also erases muscle fatigue in your legs amazingly well.
    If you got someone who can apply it, rubbing it the length of the spine is also incredible.

Indeed it does. It also erases muscle fatigue in your legs amazingly well.
    If you got someone who can apply it, rubbing it the length of the spine is also incredible.
    Thanks!!

Were you in the batch that went out yesterday and today?

Were you in the batch that went out yesterday and today?
    Yes.

I've talked up Splat's stuff a few times before but I feel I need to share again. I had a bad wreck water skiing 3 days ago. Knocked myself out, broke my ear drum, concussion, spent two days in the hospital. I am now home, my back is fucked, I got doctors appointments all next week, wicked fucking headache, just a shit pile. Made the wife rub in the CBD on my back for the last 24 hours periodically.......holy fuck already notice a huge difference. The shit is for real. It has healed me more times than I can count.

My wife and I have been talking up your stuff this summer,.....hope you are getting some orders here from some EC friends.....

*tore/strained my hamstring this past week.....(waterskiing..lol). I can confirm your cream works on hamstring inflammation.

I put some on my river heel cracks. While I know the CBD goodness doesn't matter, my heel is very happy.

It's the radix panax notoginseng at work...