Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eug View Post
    Thanks man! Appreciate the info. I have gotten the same feedback (tight muscles causing pain), rolling and stretching helps somewhat. Will give this stuff a shot.
    Yeah, seems to make a difference, but again, I could be full of shit. Idk.. I like it, I feel better using it, my joints feel better, pain goes away.

I feel the same way about Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, but there's some evidence which suggests that that treatment isn't effective.

Worst case scenario you end up supporting a mag who is making a high quality product, best case scenario you find something that really helps with your knees.

Haven't heard from anyone here who got the upgraded CBD double-dosed cream and was wondering how it's working for y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Haven't heard from anyone here who got the upgraded CBD double-dosed cream and was wondering how it's working for y'all?
    I got mine 10 days ago. My first experience with CBD, so no frame of reference. Struggling with chronic tennis elbow. Had gotten some improvement using the flexbar over the last month, but healing seemed to have plateaued. Started using CBD Now once a day in the evening. After 10 days, pain is now almost completely gone. Could just be a happy coincidence, but I'm a believer. Thanks Pat!

I think the stuff works, makes my knees and shoulder feel better. Is is a placebo effect? Probably not, but who cares? My pain is gone, don't care why, just that I feel better. FWIW, from a bunch of medical providers I've talked to, they all seem to think pain relief from CBD is a real thing. A pharmacist I know up at the U has said the same, and would really like to be able to more thoroughly study the effects of THC on pain (he's a cancer researcher) but feels he's limited because THC is illegal federally.

I'd like to see them study the effects of THC on cancer. But that just might eliminate a lot of BigPharma's income.

Lots of peeps asking about it, so I'm reposting the pertinent info again .

Good news for this year's crop of injured mags -

My jars of CBD NOW Cream now have twice as much CBD in them as what's on the label (until I get new labels that state the new levels of CBD. Ordered the wrong ones, new ones arrive today). The price of CBD has decreased significantly and I'm passing the savings on to everyone in extra CBD so the product is even more outstanding. I am also adding MSM to the formula given recently acquired studies of its efficacy. The 2.5 oz. jar now has 2000 mg of CBD and the 4.7 oz. jar now has 4000 mg. Anyone who has gotten relief from my cream can well imagine what this means.

I'm doing maggot pricing for the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.

You can order using Square on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.
    Thanks to everyone who believed.

Fkna amazing results with my sore arthritic knee today. Had a bumpy rough inbounds session yesterday and was in quite a bit of pain at work this morning. Put on some cream and had probably 50% less pain. Seriously works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

All orders that came in up until yesterday have been shipped.
    This stuff just keeps getting better.
    I'm actually kinda flabbergasted by how much CBD I put in the cream now.

I'd like to see them study the effects of THC on cancer. But that just might eliminate a lot of BigPharma's income.

Lots of peeps asking about it, so I'm reposting the pertinent info again .

Good news for this year's crop of injured mags -

My jars of CBD NOW Cream now have twice as much CBD in them as what's on the label (until I get new labels that state the new levels of CBD. Ordered the wrong ones, new ones arrive today). The price of CBD has decreased significantly and I'm passing the savings on to everyone in extra CBD so the product is even more outstanding. I am also adding MSM to the formula given recently acquired studies of its efficacy. The 2.5 oz. jar now has 2000 mg of CBD and the 4.7 oz. jar now has 4000 mg. Anyone who has gotten relief from my cream can well imagine what this means.

I'm doing maggot pricing for the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.

You can order using Square on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.
    Thanks to everyone who believed.
    Order placed. Thanks for the Mag prodeal Splat!

Ordered, I need it
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Hey Pat, ever try any of this stuff?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D00A8FD-9685-4B0C-86D4-B1BD74E55BCF.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	335.5 KB 
ID:	316145
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4ADC2A16-C3F5-4429-BBA8-063CB335E93C.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	552.3 KB 
ID:	316146

Gonna give it a go and see how it works together with your creation.
    watch out for snakes

My cream has MSM and arnica in it and will soon get some magnesium oil added. I was looking to add hydrolized collagen type 2 to it but mofro said it won't go through the skin, even with the DMSO. But the MSM and magnesium oil will. Let me know how that works for you, SB.

Just re-upped. Thanks for the deal.

This looks awesome Splat. Still stuck with simple CBD oils up in Canada (not sure if there's much skin penetration with them). Will be ordering some when I'm state side this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    umm so i don't think that i have any sort of serious, debilitating condition, but i do have minor/moderate inflammation both behind my knee (tight hamstrings, for which i am always rolling them out), and then below/midline on my knee (mcl pain, i believe). i am not a doctor, obviously.
    you just described me (super tight hammys and plantaris). Started using CBD and it works well. Not sure there's a therapeutic benefit, but I can ski which is mental therapy. May try the turbo'd stuff

My cream has MSM and arnica in it and will soon get some magnesium oil added. I was looking to add hydrolized collagen type 2 to it but mofro said it won't go through the skin, even with the DMSO. Let me know how that works for you, SB.
    Hey Splat. Does your miracle cream have menthol in it?

My wife kicks me out of bed when I put BenGay on my back because of the menthol stink so wondering if yours has it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

No, it doesn't. I hate that shit cause everybody uses it to make people think their product is something it'll never be.
    I use locally grown and distilled organic lavender essential oil for fragrance.

No, it doesn't. I hate that shit cause everybody uses it to make people think their product is something it'll never be.
    I use locally grown and distilled organic lavender essential oil for fragrance.
    Nice. I’ll be placing an order soon.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

need to jump in here

P. I need a refill of the JUMBO!

You're gonna love it now, buddy. Twice the cbd as the last time you had it.
    Maggot pricing for the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.

Thanks to everyone who believes.

Order is in. Much appreciated!

Hey Splat.
    Are you still banging out your wonderful CBD cream?
    Cinders has been pre-treating b4 we go skiing, so we're getting through it quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'm stocked for the apocalypse, Turx. I'll get that out to you asap.

I just want everyone to know that my CBD cream jar and the package are totally disinfected before mailing. Someone was concerned. Because I'm old, I'm being superconscious of sanitizing. I made an apocalypse sized batch when the first case of covid is the US was found. I'm meticulous as fuck about everything these days.

Good job brutha!

Is the double strength stuff still available?
    watch out for snakes