Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    Ouch. Wife has one that required a bracket, repaired meniscus , and cadaver bone to fill a dimple on the flat. Non weight bearing for 3 months. That ended a few weeks ago, but the way back from non use is a bitch.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Don't break your tibial plateau, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    There is absolutely no THC in my cream because it is made with CBD isolate. There's a maggot cop here on the board who had the same concerns as you and has only a couple years to go to retirement, so he piss tested himself after using a considerable amount. Tested negative. If he was tested on his job and was postive, he could lose his pension, which encompasses nearly 24 years on the job. CBD isolate is the CBD molecule absolutely isolated from all other chemicals in the hemp plant. I get a Cetificate of Analysis with each order of isolate, a spectrographic analysis readout from a certified lab showing everything in the isolate detection process. I get this analysis with each order, as required by law. Zip, nada, none that would ever show up in a blood test or a piss test. It's like .000001 percent and that is absolutely undetectable in a piss, hair, or blood test.
    Thanks Splat. That's what I figured but I still wanted to hear a bit more.

just re-upped now for two more jars - one as a gift for a ski buddy of mine. this shit is legit. i love it. thanks splat.

Not sure if it's the CBD or the other stuff in this cream, but it does seem to work, particularly after several consecutive days of application. Stellar for aching feet after a long day in ski boots.

I feel old posting in this thread, but I bought a small jar to try it out and will definitely be ordering more when I run low.

My hands reminded me yesterday that I had not used the Splat splooge in a while. Back on it.
    watch out for snakes

FYI - I've been stung by wasps and hornets, including two stings to the hand today.
    The cream has eliminated the sting pain twice now, so I'm throwing this info out there.

Good to know
    watch out for snakes

Chiming in here to reiterate what everyone else is saying - this stuff is legit. I've tried a number of different CBD creams, oils, etc and splat's stuff is by far the best I have found. I've been lathering my shoulders and knees and have noticed significant improvements in general pain and creakiness. Continued usage is key. I just ordered a jar for one of my aunts and will be ordering another for myself once I start to run low. Thanks splat!

Wow. Just wanted to thank everyone who's tried it and am stoked it's helping so many people. Been shipping out a lot of jars. Seems the word of mouth is getting around cause I don't advertise. This is the only place I talk about it other than the website. So, again, thanks to everyone and I really love to hear how its helping.

Edit to add info. I keep getting asked how to order...

Maggot pricing for the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.
    You can order using Square on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.

Include USPS addresses, please.

Gave your info to another guy yesterday. Solid product and word of mouth definitely works.

Have someone actually tried it? Are there any effect?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoss0908 View Post
    Have someone actually tried it? Are there any effect?
    read the entire fucking thread jong. there's like 100+ testimonials here. the shit works. it solves all sorts of problems - chronic knee pain, shoulder nags, mrs tgapp's shingles outbreak. reading comprehension, unfortunately, is not one of them.

Likely a bot...

I smashed my left hip skiing in December 2017, broke both columns of the acetabula. It turned badly arthritic and I finally had it replaced this past January. Pat sent me a bunch of the first iteration of the cream after I got hurt and I used it and it helped for sure. Maybe not miraculous but it did make it feel better. When I was running out of that I got some of the new version of the cream but then I had the replacement and I got worried about using anything not prescribed on the surgery site and I stopped using it.

Shortly after the hip replacement i fucked up my right shoulder working out. Since I guess mid-late February my right shoulder has been pretty well fucked. I've been icing it almost every night, trying to really minimize stress on it, and taking celebrex pretty much every day. It's biceps tendonitis and there's also something wrong with the rotator cuff and there's some crunchy stuff floating around in there. I definitely should have seen a doctor about it but it was high Covid time, I didn't even go to see my ortho for a hip followup that I should have gone to. And I knew they'd probably want to do a procedure on it and I'm sick of procedures and hospitals at this point so I just tried to self-medicate, rest, ice and rehab it myself.

But it really wasn't improving. Ached all the time and it was easy to tweak it and really make it hurt doing the simplest shit. Finally I guess about 3 weeks ago now I remembered I had an almost-full jar of the current version of the FKNA cream and I went for it one night before bed. The next day I was just doing my normal shit and around lunchtime suddenly I realized my shoulder didn't hurt. By nighttime it was aching again, but it seemed like maybe not as much as before. So I did the cream again that night and the next morning, rubbing it into the biceps tendon where it attaches and also over and around the joint and in particular on top where the rotator cuff is. I've been doing that, twice a day, since then.

My shoulder basically doesn't hurt. I can tell it's still not right, I can feel the grinding and the crunchy stuff in there still, and it will still gets kinda sore at night after a day of use, but it's way less than before. And the trend is good. I've been able to go back to using some limited small weights and get on the rowing machine for the first time in months. I've mostly cut the celebrex out. I'm still icing it, but I'm able to use it almost normally for the first time in months.

After 2 weeks I had used maybe half of the jar and I started to get sketched out by the idea of running out and I ordered more. wtf I was waiting for for the 5 months or so my shoulder constantly ached, I don't know. Sometimes I'm not the super-genius I think i am, I guess. But at least i was smart enough to finally start using it, and smart enough to order more. And if you're in pain and you're as smart as you think you are, you'll order some too and give it a shot.
    Last edited by ötzi; 08-15-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Anyone had this shipped to Canada? Any shipping issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

It's pretty much cost prohibitive to ship to Canada, but it's been done. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail costs about $45. But that's less than the maggot discount on a large jar.

Just a heads up for people who will be ordering - I'll be on vacation from August 28 to September 8.
    If you order before or after those dates, I can get it out same day. But there will be delays if ordered when I'm gone.

Here's the info again....

Maggot pricing for the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.
    You can order using Square or Paypal on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.

Just bought a jar today after reading through this thread. Going to gift it to my GF as she has an old shoulder injury that occasionally bothers her. Hoping for the best

It's been packed and waiting for the mailman, S_jenks. Thanks. She will be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Just bought a jar today after reading through this thread. Going to gift it to my GF as she has an old shoulder injury that occasionally bothers her. Hoping for the best
    You are definitely getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are definitely getting laid.
    i used some on my shoulder and then jacked off, MTM is definitely right about this one.

I've tested it with a partner. Increased blood flow is an understatement.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Just re upped. Thanks again Splat.

Thanks Splat - just ordered some - having same shoulder issue as iceman.

Thanks, everyone!

I keep getting asked how to order, so here it is again...

Maggot pricing for the 2.25 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.
    You can order on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.