WTB: Dynafit Vulcan/Mercury Tongues from 27-29.5 boot

Just bought a pair of Mercurys but they came sans tongues. Dynafit says anything from a 27-29.5 tongue should fit the boot, but they don't have any more. Hoping someone here might have a pair to part with.

This might be your lucky day. I have a pair of 27 Mercury tongues with used a couple times several years ago before I decided that the boots were stiff enough for me without them. I won't be home until Wed but can look for them then (can't promise right now I have them). Ping me via PM later in the week if you haven't heard from me.

Well, phattypowpow found 1 (thanks!) but still looking for a pair.

Anyone else have 1 or more lying around?

I also need a right upper cuff buckle!!!

Bump. Anybody have some Vulcan tongues for a 28/28.5 they'd like to sell? Or does anyone know where I can buy one or a set? Google search didn't yield any results.

I have a set (both) tongues from a 27 Mercury. Missing powder-skirt. Will those fit your Vulcans? free + shipping.

WTB: Dynafit Vulcan/Mercury Tongues from 27-29.5 boot

Man, that would be awesome but I’m not sure if those will fit. Lemme do some research this morning and see if I can figure it out. Where are you located? Anyone else know the ranges of tongues/shell sizes?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have 27.5 vulcan tongues. Will that work?

In NM.

To be honest, I stopped using them because it made the boots feel like my shins were running into a brick wall. There is no flex in the tongues whatsoever. The boots skied much better with the tongues removed and with a power wrap liner.

I only use them for resort and even then not all the time. I mostly tour and don't use them at all, but every once in a while I feel like I need the extra support for hard pack days on big mountains. According to Skimo.com there are different tongues for each shell size so looks like I need to find tongues for a 28/28.5 shell. Thanks for the offers though!

I have some Full Tilt Tongues that I was planning on modding to fit (27.5?). Switched to different boots, so I no longer need them. Anyone that wants to pay shipping can have them for free.