Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру

Smile

I used to be a vegan when I was young and idealistic, before I learned the truth:

Then Jesus said unto them,
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
    He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

There is one living being which feeds off of itself, that is the nature of the deity we exist within. Veganism is an ideological attempt to relieve oneself of the awareness of being the one that feeds, thereby feeling justified in this disassociation, from the polarity of the perpetrator.

An intellectual friend of mine in college who had studied the science of diet regarding veganism said to me once, that the only valid reason for strict veganism was following a moral imperative. This moral imperative is usually rooted in existential guilt.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Zombie Apostle Apocalypse FTW!!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    If I was hungry enough, I would eat a vegan.
    I had a vegan roommate.
    During a booze-filled discussion about food and evolution, I bit her arm.
    She got mad and I told her to move faster.

Sent from inside the house
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

So you are saying they are the dietary version of these guys?

Name:  6a360d04b74b54a2f89807ba61b835addfeed3ed.gif
Views: 267
Size:  959.8 KB
    watch out for snakes

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    So you are saying they are the dietary version of these guys?

Name:  6a360d04b74b54a2f89807ba61b835addfeed3ed.gif
Views: 267
Size:  959.8 KB
    Pretty much. Except vegans wear brighter colors.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Yes, yes. I see it now. They wear bright colored clothing in an attempt to camouflage them selves as plants in order to sneak up on said plants they intend to devour.

I always considered tattoos and piercing to be self mutalation and very similar to self flagellation.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post

I always considered tattoos and piercing to be self mutalation and very similar to self flagellation.
    Everything in moderation. I can relate to someone getting A tattoo to commemorate a VERY special life experience like some rings if they competed in THE Olympics or something to mark their distinguished military service. It's the folks who get a new tattoo every week to the point of having tattoos on top of tattoos that seem to hint at deeper personal problems. Same goes for drugs, alcohol, and even weed. Everything in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    This sort of thing is no more remarkable than to learn that some practicing Jews eat prawns once in a while.
    The best man at my wedding is a “practicing” Jew, and loves a bacon cheeseburger. And prawns. And whatever else is delicious.

Orthodox Jews, not so much.
    So a vegan blogger busted for eating meat is lulz.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Meanwhile, I will be full bellied and strong willed... after cooking the neighbors puppy in my big green egg.
    Recipe?

It's okay to eat fish

'cause they

don't have any feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    It's okay to eat fish

'cause they

don't have any feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Everything in moderation. I can relate to someone getting A tattoo to commemorate a VERY special life experience like some rings if they competed in THE Olympics or something to mark their distinguished military service. It's the folks who get a new tattoo every week to the point of having tattoos on top of tattoos that seem to hint at deeper personal problems. Same goes for drugs, alcohol, and even weed. Everything in moderation.
    What about, like, a bong tattoo. Or something.

Speaking of tatoos, my new idea is "Bone Tatoos". The idea is the tat goes all the way to their bones, or maybe it's only on their bones, so they'll still be a Harley Guy or a Vegan4Life or whatever as long as their bones exist. I'm not sure how you do it, and actually I think you could get away with not actually doing it at all, and just telling people you did, for quite a long time. Just burn 'em with a laser or something and tell them they have a bone tat now and that'll be $1000 please. I'm thinking of opening a bone tat shop. Anybody in?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Speaking of tatoos, my new idea is "Bone Tatoos". The idea is the tat goes all the way to their bones, or maybe it's only on their bones, so they'll still be a Harley Guy or a Vegan4Life or whatever as long as their bones exist. I'm not sure how you do it, and actually I think you could get away with not actually doing it at all, and just telling people you did, for quite a long time. Just burn 'em with a laser or something and tell them they have a bone tat now and that'll be $1000 please. I'm thinking of opening a bone tat shop. Anybody in?
    I think this could work. Only if you invest in my business of Utero Beef. If cows make super awesome meals and veal is even better, why not eat beef prepared from the womb and that way it is meat that has never seen outside air or had the chance to be bruised or scarred in the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    I think this could work. Only if you invest in my business of Utero Beef. If cows make super awesome meals and veal is even better, why not eat beef prepared from the womb and that way it is meat that has never seen outside air or had the chance to be bruised or scarred in the outside world.
    There have been leather companies that raise their cattle in pens with no barbed wire and padding on the fences so there are no scars on the hide. Think you just one upped them. Another fun fact. They figured out that pulling the feathers off ostriches when they are still alive yields bumpier and more "ostrichy" hide for ostrich hide products.