FS: Giant Reign 2011 Small - Tons of upgrades and new stuff including the frame

This is technically a 2011 model, but Giant replaced the frame with a brand new one under warranty in September 2017 so it has only been used 1.5 seasons. The fork, shock, rear wheel and drivetrain have all been replaced with new or nearly new parts since spring 2017. The only original parts of the bike left are the cranks and front wheel. Fork and shock were both serviced by Go Ride last summer. Brakes pads are probably 90%, tires about 80% tread left. Tires are setup tubeless. It's 100% ready to ride. Only selling because I had upgrade-itis and bought a Guerrilla Gravity.

Mag price is $1200.

Full specs:

Frame: Maestro linkage, 150 mm travel, small, 2011 MY, unused until Sep. 2017
    Fork: Manitou Mattoc Pro 160 mm (excellent fork comparable to RS Pike RCT3. Adjustable HSC and LSC, and adjustable hydraulic bottom out control similar to MRP's Ramp Control unit)
    Shock: Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3
    Brakes: Shimano SLX
    Shifter: Shimano XT
    Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow+ w/ OneUp RAD cage
    Cassette: Sunrace MX3 11-42
    Chainring: AbsoluteBlack 32t Oval narrow-wide
    Cranks: Shimano SLX
    Handlebars: Diety Dirty Thirty (740 mm)
    Seatpost: Brand X Ascend 125 mm, shifter style remote lever
    Rims: DT Swiss E540 (front), DT Swiss F630 (rear)
    Hubs: Shimano XT (rear), Giant Contact (front)
    Tires: Maxxis DHF EXO 2.5 (front and rear). 26", tubeless

Pedals pictured are not included.

More pics here: http://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/55484634
    Last edited by Dantheman; 03-21-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Wish it was a medium!

When I saw your post I thought maybe you were interested for one of your kids Between the frame size and wheel size it would make a great kids bike, and I'd consider going down on the price a bit for a youngin'. My height is probably comparable to an average middle schooler.

I’m looking for a son who will grow through the small this summer. PM me what your bottom line is. I tried to go the same to you, but I cannot get it to work.

It's about time you cheap fuck.

Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Wish it was a medium!
    I'm selling a medium.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...some-upgrades)
    It's not as nicely built as Dan's. I'll drop it down to $1000 though for a kiddo and to price more accurately against Dan's.

I bought Dans. The suspension upgrades and shimano brakes were significant for me. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    I bought Dans. The suspension upgrades and shimano brakes were significant for me. Thanks though.
    Agreed, the suspension upgrades make a big difference, I had mine set up similarly, just decided to sell the upgrades separately. Hope the youngin' enjoys!

Glad it worked out and happy to pay it forward a bit with a good deal. Hope he has fun on it. If you have any questions getting the suspension set up let me know.