WTB: Marker Tour F10 - Size Small

Hi there,

I am looking for a Small Marker Tour F10, with a little life left in them. More recent model is preferred, and I am not interested in the first model year with the breaking and stuffs.

Anybody holding?

Thanks!

CM

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I might have a set of 12s. Black. Not the wider ones. Currently mounted on a 108 ski

Wwwllw, thanks I may end up there if no F10s show up. Bump for friday? Any F10s out there?

Anybody? Still looking for f10s and open to f12 both in small.

Anybody have any end of season small marker tour f10s? I am still looking.

I have a pair of the older (narrower mounting pattern) small f10s (not the first year, these were the pair marker replaced my first year set that exploded with). They are in good condition, used for ~35 days inbounds only, never toured on (I had already swapped to dynafits by the time marker sent me a replacement, so i put these on an inbounds setup to use with touring boots).

I would be looking for $120 plus shipping, looks like USPS would charge me $25 to ship them, i might be able to fine something cheaper if I looked at the other companies.

Nick

I have some small guardians I am no longer using. $125

Quote Originally Posted by nick_B10 View Post
    I have a pair of the older (narrower mounting pattern) small f10s (not the first year, these were the pair marker replaced my first year set that exploded with). They are in good condition, used for ~35 days inbounds only, never toured on (I had already swapped to dynafits by the time marker sent me a replacement, so i put these on an inbounds setup to use with touring boots).

I would be looking for $120 plus shipping, looks like USPS would charge me $25 to ship them, i might be able to fine something cheaper if I looked at the other companies.

Nick
    PM coming Nick.