PSA: Shifts and other stuff on sale at Corbetts

$390 shipped. Pretty damned good deal.

There's other stuff, too. I picked up some 188cm Corvuses for $558 last week.

No sales tax...is that correct? They added it to my cart, so I bailed on purchasing.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Man, I've ordered some gear for Corbett's, but I know for a fact that other retailers like evo, backcountry etc absolutely hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    Man, I've ordered some gear for Corbett's, but I know for a fact that other retailers like evo, backcountry etc absolutely hate them.
    What happened to your Wildcat tours? (I "think" it was you that posted them on another thread....)

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    No sales tax...is that correct? They added it to my cart, so I bailed on purchasing.
    No sales tax. That happened to me, too, and I backed out and started again. Can't remember what I did differently. Also if you pay by credit card, it's a better exchange rate than PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    What happened to your Wildcat tours? (I "think" it was you that posted them on another thread....)
    You're mistaken me for someone else.

You're mistaken me for someone else.
    Whoops, my bad.

I've seen some very good deals on Corbett's, but no experience ordering from them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Whoops, my bad.

I've seen some very good deals on Corbett's, but no experience ordering from them.
    Corbett's is great. You can't find a better deal on Look Pivots anywhere right now.

The issue is the exchange rate between USD and CAD. So favorable for ‘Merica right now. Corbett’s is great. No issues buying from them.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Thirded. I've bought equipment from them directly on three different occasions, and all were good experiences. They are also ASOGear on eBay, whom a lot of us have bought shit tons of stuff from over the years.

+1 for good to go for US based buyers & corbetts

Was just going to post a PSA about their sale starting today. I’m only a few hours from them and have bought about 20 pairs of skis/bindings from them. Got a pair of Enforcer 93/Attack2 13 from them yesterday as the deals were too good to pass up.

Only thing not 40-50% off right now is the 2020 gear like Enforcer 88/104, Mindbender series etc which are only 10% off as of yesterday when I was there.

They've got last year's Blizzard ZeroG 96 for about $360 USD shipped. $400 shipped for 192 ZeroG108 last years's model as well. I've had nothing but good experiences with them.