I may have found my next screen name
    He has the best yard signs too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mingusmapps_candidatephoto.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	345646

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Yup, we're on the same page. Shocked to see that Bernie just endorsed Chloe and Iannarone, makes me wonder if he did his due diligence.
    The DNC has had Bernie locked and gagged in a basement for several months now.. Don't want no third party nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I heard a few things. It's a weird mix of folks out there. Not too many trumpers, but some weird pockets of hippy commandos and anti-vaxxers. There are more BLM signs on the island than black people also.

Poo river was the prior place, but this one had its own sewer issues. I'm keeping the West Seattle house anyway. Going to really test out the theories on the rental market in West Seattle soon.
    Nice. May your new place be sewage issue-free and your toilets flush with the force of a thousand tsunamis.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    The DNC has had Bernie locked and gagged in a basement for several months now.. Don't want no third party nonsense
    Interesting, that seems to ring true. Only person I have heard mention his name is Trump. And not often.

So apparently University Seafood closed up shop after many moons. Where do you get good smoked salmon on a weekend? Preferably the north side?

Or is this a Portlandia thread?

Fresh Fish Co in Ballard/ Crown Hill was good when we used to live in that hood but that was 6 years ago. The salmon candy was great

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Seattle is dying

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Nice. May your new place be sewage issue-free and your toilets flush with the force of a thousand tsunamis.
    Thank you sir. But alas, I have already amassed more stories from this new place than the past two combined. I’ve been renovating it for the past 3 months. There is a reason one of the rooms is called the Goat Room.

But the first thing I did out of an abundance of PTSD is install TOTOs throughout the house that could suck a Christmas ham through a straw.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR ForumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5681.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	345685

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Fresh Fish Co in Ballard/ Crown Hill was good when we used to live in that hood but that was 6 years ago. The salmon candy was great

Perfect. I will see if still there. Salmon candy sounds right up my alley.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Yup, we're on the same page. Shocked to see that Bernie just endorsed Chloe and Iannarone, makes me wonder if he did his due diligence.
    Both those women are useless. Maybe you should be able to handle paying your own taxes before trying to run a city. Thanks Bernie ! First you give is Trump and now those two ?

i have a few relatives on vashon. if you meet my aunt lynn, please tell her to pay her federal income taxes, it’s been like 20 years at this point

Does she have a mole on her left ass cheek?

Seattle has problems like most cities. But a KOMO OpEd hitpiece full of hyperbole aint' gonna help solve any.

Seattle , where the mentally ill are mocked on TV news and bythe people then either shot or put in solitary.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Good piece thanks for sharing.

Didn't see the whole vid. Stopped after the first lie about how I could go steal a Lexus and cops would just watch.

Were any solutions offered?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Didn't see the whole vid. Stopped after the first lie about how I could go steal a Lexus and cops would just watch.

I think you answered both of your questions to your own satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    So apparently University Seafood closed up shop after many moons. Where do you get good smoked salmon on a weekend? Preferably the north side?

Or is this a Portlandia thread?
    The candied salmon from B&E Meats is excellent

What is kinda funny is I'm pretty sure a mag had their Lexus GX stolen like a month ago, and outside of finding it abandoned and fucked up somewhere, the cops did nothing.

But I'm sure like any documentary, this is one side's truth.
    Live Free or Die

Seattle has problems like most cities. But a KOMO OpEd hitpiece full of hyperbole aint' gonna help solve any.

Seattle , where the mentally ill are mocked on TV news and bythe people then either shot or put in solitary.
    No Wooley, it’s not “like most cities”. What is wrong with you?

It was my GX was that stolen. Found by a good samaritan, not the police.

The police did their job. They did a review of the crime scene, put out an APB, searched the vehicle when it was recovered. I emailed them the video of the theft. They were professional and helpful. With no identifying evidence, they didn't pursue anything further. I didn't expect them to break out the blacklights, DNA kits, and bloodhounds. They have much more important things to do.

No comments on this latest KOMO video. I need to watch it when I'm off work.

Edit: Fun fact. They found two homemade silencers in my GX when it was recovered.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    It was my GX was that stolen. Found by a good samaritan, not the police.

The police did their job. They did a review of the crime scene, put out an APB, searched the vehicle when it was recovered. I emailed them the video of the theft. They were professional and helpful. With no identifying evidence, they didn't pursue anything further. I didn't expect them to break out the blacklights, DNA kits, and bloodhounds. They have much more important things to do.

No comments on this latest KOMO video. I need to watch it when I'm off work.
    Did they at least test for semen?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Did they at least test for semen?

Insurance paid $1k for a "biohazard clean". COVID, fentanyl, semen... all removed.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    No Wooley, it’s not “like most cities”. What is wrong with you?

To that point, Seattle ranked #3 in homelessness count behind only New York and Los Angeles as of a year ago. That puts them ahead of #4 San Diego and #5 San Jose/Santa Clara. So, most cities? Yes, homelessness is a national problem but most cities aren't nearly as acute as Seattle/King County.

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/s...ness-in-the-us

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Insurance paid $1k for a "biohazard clean". COVID, fentanyl, semen... all removed.
    Ha. No shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    To that point, Seattle ranked #3 in homelessness count behind only New York and Los Angeles as of a year ago. That puts them ahead of #4 San Diego and #5 San Jose/Santa Clara. So, most cities? Yes, homelessness is a national problem but most cities aren't nearly as acute as Seattle/King County.

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/s...ness-in-the-us
    I don't think there's any question that the problem is bad and it just continues to get worse. There are homeless encampments everywhere not to mention the rundown RVs more or less permanently parked on city streets. It's a very grim situation.