Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    ...AND you got out just in time. Shooting in the Fillmore last night killed one, wounded three. Whatever happened at William Graham had over 30 people fucked on x in the Rockmed tent. After party in North Beach was complete mayhem, and something went down in the adult entertainment division. People everywhere were assaulted and robbed. One of the craziest nights I've worked since Fleet Week, but the activity was pretty diverse. Wish I was sightseeing yesterday...
    Geez! That's crazy! Hope you and anyone you may have known there is ok.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Bay Area Intel for Tourons

Id guess since that shooting happened in a fairly hood block of filmore, he doesn't know any one

And for the record, fleet week is pretty tame these days - Especially compared to when there were still navy and army bases here - so his crazy-night meter may need some calibration

Right you are, wiz. I'm probably getting a little long in the tooth, so why don't we set up a night of...recalibration? You show me around and see if I can hang, then my turn? First to tap out picks up the entire bill?

Bay Area Intel for Tourons

We’ve had ski offs on this forum, have we ever had a drink off? Also, since I have deep Irish roots and live in wine country can I get in on this action?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Who said anything about drinking? LOL!! Of course, drinking will be one of those events.

Hey, guys, stop cunting this good info thread for the future.

Kiss and make up. Or cheers. I don't care if you are a cop, cunt, taxi driver, brohaha local, or whatever. You two, knock it off.

And resume, traffic.

Ok, so I am staying (with 11 yo kiddo) on 480 Geary Street. Looking for something fun to do/go to tonight. We are doing all of the super touristy stuff tomorrow...should we just take an Uber to Chinatown and just follow our instincts?
    Any restaurant Reccos in Chinatown that won’t have a 1 hour wait?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I don't want to cunt up the thread, but you're either right across the street from Clift or right across the street from Redford. Kid can go in to both. Pinecrest Diner is fine for breakfast, Sears or Hilton is better. Grab the 38 bus West to the pool hall, Family Billiards. Good place to play. Saw there's a ping pong place somewhere near N Beach, but you'd probably know that if you're good enough to show up there. Katana Ya is walking distance for great ramen. Those little yellow go carts are super fun if you can drive in a good size city. Otherwise frustrating. If you want to pop in to some wet amenities at a spa, PM me.