WTB Small size pants

Nothing too haggard, maybe you've put on a little weight and these just don't snap closed anymore. For a Teenage 15 year old boy so no black, his jacket is goldish so some blue ones would be steezy.

SIGNS YOU'RE TOO FAT FOR YOUR PANTS
    You've lost the feeling below your ankles.
    When you walk you have to waddle like a duck, so you fabricate a story about a knee-injury to dismiss curious onlookers.
    When you wake up in the morning you can still see the impression of where your keys were in your pants pocket the night before.
    The last time you tried to retrieve your wallet from your back pocket you lost a finger.
    Your farts take up to three-and-a-half minutes from start to finish, and produce the sound frequency of a dog whistle.
    People ask you questions like, "Are you a professional scuba diver, or do you just wear the gear?"
    The last time you sat down, the top button of your pants snapped off with the speed of a hunting rifle, injuring a co-worker.
    It takes you forty-five minutes to put them on, even with the aid of a small crane and a power winch.
    When you ask for an honest opinion, your spouse tells you your pants look great.
    Your name is Al Roker.
    Driving to Targhee

Lol I would totally sell if I had the pants. Nice sales pitch... maybe I would not....
    Last edited by tworule; 03-16-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Add

Burton Dryride men's XS. Bit of dirt on thighs and cutting around cuffs. Missing the upper of two waistband buttons but it was always that way and worked fine without so we never fixed. Once upon a time were my kid's. I'll let him know he's gotten fat.

Beer money.

Name:  IMG_8158.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  150.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Got some tan Marmot pants in small. Probably not steezy enough unless he’s really into Dockers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums