Jr. Binding Recommendations for pair of ON3P Charlie Murphy's?

I am looking for some input/opinions for a pair of bindings to mount on a pair of ON3P Charlie Murphy's I picked up with Iggy's code last week. My son's currently on a pair of Moment Carsons with Salomon C5's. No problems with the Salomons but curious if there are strong feelings toward Look's JR or NX line or other ideas. Thoughts?

Depending on age, height, weight, and how strong of a skier he is, you could step him up to something like a Marker Squire, if you were looking for a binding to grow with him. It has a fairly wide DIN range going from 3-11, and is compatible with all kinds of different boot soles. It's a decent binding for a younger skier that is confidant or someone who is smaller.

Can I buy the Carson’s when he moves over?

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    Can I buy the Carson’s when he moves over?
    He has a little sister that is next in line. In two years, I will put them up on GS.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I felt there was more of a difference moving up in DIN than across brands. E.g., the 7 DIN models (Look/Rossi NX7, Salomon L7, Marker Free 7, etc.) are a lot beefier than the 5 DIN models.

I don't feel like a market free ten is any beefier than the 4.0s they put on lots of kids system binding skis.

That said, we never had an issue with the 4.0, 7.0 or free ten.

I saw the step up going to the squire. Great binding for the 85-125lb years. Next up will be sth2 or pivot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk