Aspen Day ticket

Just found out a old old high school buddy is skiing in Aspen the next few days.
    Would love to go ski with him one day. Driving over from Eagle Co.
    Anyone have any sort of hook up, or know the best/cheapest way to buy a day ticket without forking out $200 or 1/4 price of my season ticket here in Vail.

Send me a PM for a 1/2 price voucher.

Vail’s day ticket is $209.
    Aspen’s $179 and our hills kick the shit out of yours and you’ll know that after tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Aspen’s $179 and our hills kick the shit out of yours and you’ll know that after tomorrow.
    I lived in Whistler for 13 years, so ya, Vail is a pussy cat to me. I'm at a stage in my life and have come to accept that I live and ski at a tame/super mellow mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    While that is all true not sure what it has to do with not wanting to pay $180 for a day of skiing...

If you have any left that you're trying to get rid of, I'm heading out that way for Highlands closing. I could definitely put them to use.

You guys should have bought Ikon passes.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    While that is all true not sure what it has to do with not wanting to pay $180 for a day of skiing...
    If he would have said that, fine.
    But incorrectly comparing the cost of his Vail pass vs our day pass, implied Superiority.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrady21 View Post
    If you have any left that you're trying to get rid of, I'm heading out that way for Highlands closing. I could definitely put them to use.
    Highlands has already announced two more post season weekends. They have always sold discounted tickets for those.

Just saw this over on Pugski if anyone's looking for 50% off tickets: https://www.pugski.com/threads/aspen...unt-tix.14706/