Lukas Nelson Promise of the Real Webster Hall NYC 6/12/19

Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real are playing Webster Hall in NYC June 12, 2019.

Amex presale now, 3/13, General public starts Friday 3/15. $30.00 ea. plus ticketbastard fees.

Gonna be great to see the band again and looking forward to checking out the renovated Webster Hall. We had some great times in that place.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lukas-...00566BEEF88B50

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Thanks for the heads up I was actually looking at their site like a week ago for tour dates and I didn't consider the Webster Hall show but I'll only be 3 hours away and haven't been in the city for a while...hm.

edit: Wednesday isn't optimal, hm

Yeah, Wednesday is kinda smack dab in the middle. Maybe it’s worth the risk of getting a ticket and figuring it out come June. I heard first round is on Benny, so there’s that .

I liked them as Neil backup, but not thrilled with just their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I liked them as Neil backup, but not thrilled with just their stuff.
    You, sir, have no musical taste.

Not everybody's cup of tea...

Caught these guys at a venue not too much bigger than the van , Daryl's House. I think it was near the end of "Find Yourself", they are all jamming along and you start thinking, hmmm, I know this song from somewhere, then it hit's you as they morph in to a great rendition of Pink Floyds "Money". With LoGerfo on drums and Corey McCormick on bass, these guys can really get it goin.

Personally, I think Benny is just trying to get out of that beer he owes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    You, sir, have no musical taste.
    When Neil let them have a few at the show I saw in the fall, the momentum really died. Then Neil stood up and started into Love to Burn, and we were back to the races. I've checked them out on Spotify, and, eh, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    When Neil let them have a few at the show I saw in the fall, the momentum really died. Then Neil stood up and started into Love to Burn, and we were back to the races. I've checked them out on Spotify, and, eh, meh.
    So they gave Neil the respect he deserves and didn’t try to outshine him during his own show? Sounds like a group of true professionals to me.

his newer stuff is good, but saw him open for his dad @ the Hammerstein Ballroom like 7 years ago and he was fucking awful. ( Willie killed BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    So they gave Neil the respect he deserves and didn’t try to outshine him during his own show? Sounds like a group of true professionals to me.
    Outshine? Dear lord.

Doors at 7 tonight. We will be holed up near by about 5:30.