Thread: STH2 Brakes

STH2 Brakes

Are they interchangeable with the older STH brakes.

No they’re not. They’re the same for STH2, Warden, and Guardian I think ?

The brake arms are interchangeable, but you need to disassemble the plates, pins etc. It takes less than 10 mins

confirmation

Can anyone confirm that all old solly brake arms will fit into the STH2? After reading through a lot of threads - there are conflicting reports. I bought a 76 wide ski and wanted to put in warden mnc 11 but they only come in 90

Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post
    The brake arms are interchangeable, but you need to disassemble the plates, pins etc. It takes less than 10 mins
    Yes. This.

Quote Originally Posted by linxjinx View Post
    Can anyone confirm that all old solly brake arms will fit into the STH2? After reading through a lot of threads - there are conflicting reports. I bought a 76 wide ski and wanted to put in warden mnc 11 but they only come in 90
    The Warden MNC 13 and Warden MNC 11 have different brakes.

The Warden MNC 13 uses the C series brakes the same as the STH2/Guardian. They come in 90mm, 100mmm 115mm and 130mm widths.

The Warden MNC 11 uses the L series brakes the same as the Lithium/Mercury and come in 80mm, 90mm, 100mm & 115mm widths. These brakes are cheap. The code for the 80mm width is L3816300010.

Quote Originally Posted by linxjinx View Post
    Can Confirm