FS: Soft goods... Gloves, mitts, shoes, shirts

Selling some stuff that I've picked up semi-recently that just didn't fit or work out exactly as I'd hoped. Prices do not include shipping from 12866. I'll ship and cheap or as fast as you'd like and will happily entertain package deal offers.

First up are Black Diamond Spark Gloves and Mitts, both size Large. The gloves have been used 15 or 20 days, the mitts maybe 3? I was given a pair of Hestra Mitts just after buying these and use them almost exclusively except when it's warm and then I switch to spring gloves. I think I may have sno-sealed the gloves at one point to help water bead off the leather, but they do have BD's waterproof insert as well.
    $40 for mitts, $35 for gloves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BDgloves:mitts.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	370.6 KB 
ID:	273838

Next are some Oboz Mendenhall shoes, size 10.5. The left shoe fits me perfect and is super comfortable. My right foot is like half a cm longer and the ball of my foot just hits a weird pressure point. So these are a no go. Wore them for about a month walking the dog. Some minor wear to the interior heel cup, other than that they're basically good. $60

Name:	Oboz.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	273839

Also selling a pair of Merrell Burnt Rock shoes, size 10.5. These felt great when I tried them on, but just don't agree with me for whatever reason. I may just give up on shoes... Anyways, barely used, maybe 10 days? $50

Name:	Merrell.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	404.9 KB 
ID:	273843

Two Stoic Flannel Shirts. 60/40 Cotton/Poly blend. Gray herringbone is a large, plaid is a medium. Gray shirt sold. I'm 5'10" 160 with very long arms. The torso on the medium fits great, sleeves are short, shoulders a little tight. The large fits better in the shoulders/arms, torso is a little baggy. $10 each.

Name:	Stoic.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	332.2 KB 
ID:	273841

Also have an older Backcountry.com Rime Pullover 1/2 zip. size Medium. Lightweight Polartec's Power Shield material with a fleece lining. If this were just a little longer in the torso and arms, it'd be perfect. But it's not, so let's find it a new home. $15.

Name:	rime.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	273.0 KB 
ID:	273842

All items may have a few stray dog hairs clinging on, but I'll do my best to remove them.
    Last edited by radam; 03-15-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Bump for one shirt gone.

Bump.. mitts sold elsewhere. Gloves, shoes and shirts still available. Make an offer if you're interested in anything.

Can I still buy the rime pullover?