Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Has anyone here used the Dorsa 27 pack? It looks interesting but plenty of packs do online and are different in person

https://www.black-crows.com/na/us_en/product/dorsa-27/

Can anyone compare the Camox (last year's, the red ones) against the QST 92 (a couple year-old one) or the Kastle FX95 (not HP) ? They're all pretty similarly priced and similar on paper, looking for something in the 90s to put Shifts on for an all-around inbounds ski that I might tour with once in a while.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Anyone here have any experience with their skins?
    For Sale:

If you're in the Northeast and would like to borrow some Jigarex Plates I have:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    Anyone here have any experience with their skins?
    I think they're made by Contour.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app

Yes. They seem to me to be similar to the contour hybrid (I own both). Except they are yellow and black. Pros and cons are similar to the regular contour i.e. easy to separate but there are skins with stronger glue on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Has anyone here used the Dorsa 27 pack? It looks interesting but plenty of packs do online and are different in person

https://www.black-crows.com/na/us_en/product/dorsa-27/
    Yeah I dont have any personal experience with it, but just looking at the layout I am automatically deterred by the lack of an avi gear pocket and no helmet holder, which I dont currently have on my pack and its semi frustrating. It doesn't seem like an issue for the Black Crow skiers though since none of them appear to wear helmets anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I think they're made by Contour.

TGR Forums mobile app
    Yes, the freebird skins are great. The glue can be easily refreshed by cleaning them with something like goo-gone. You never have to re-glue.

Re the Dorsa, it doesn't have a separate Avi gear pocket but it does have a sleeve in the main pocket for a shovel blade and sleeves for a probe and shovel handle. Top access means that you can just reach in and pull the stuff out.

Otherwise it is a nice bag. Surprisingly capacious and comfortable to wear for long periods.