Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Brady getting Gronk to come back and give it a go is such a boss move. Everyone forgets he was basically the best blocking tight end also. It was the real secret sauce for Brady's 2nd half career performance IMO. And BB still got an upgraded draft pick out of the deal making something out of nothing. If they stay healthy Tampa's offense is going to be un-fucking real. This is just a good trade all around.

Not going to lie, I might be slumming it with Tampa this year as my girl on the side.
    Tampa will definitely be my slutty side chick this season.

They just got the two greatest players EVER at their position over the past 10 years.

75% Gronk is better than almost all the tight ends in the game today.

Brady has a chip on his shoulder.

Should be interesting to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now everyone is dumping their slutty cleveland side chick for a slutty tampa side chick.. nice loyalty.

Is Gronk doing it for sure? all I heard was the Pats traded his rights.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Is Gronk doing it for sure? all I heard was the Pats traded his rights.
    Gotta pass a physical I think, but otherwise sounds official

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Now everyone is dumping their slutty cleveland side chick for a slutty tampa side chick.. nice loyalty.
    No, I put on ring on that.
    I still call it The Jake.

For Gronk its a definite step up in cheerleader quality from the skanks in NE. Enough so that the gf is worried now.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/22/camill...th-bikini-pic/
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It's draft day!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I want HBO to get the Hard Knocks cameras to follow gronk around Tampa, maybe living in the spare bedroom at St Jetersburg, hitting the strip clubs. Ratings gold.
    Even I would watch that. It would be GOLD!
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Apparently Jerry Jones is going to draft by himself from home. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Apparently Jerry Jones is going to draft by himself from home. What could possibly go wrong?
    It worked out much better than everyone could have predicted for the Cowboys. Lamb at that spot was solid and I really like the corner they picked. I was hoping Diggs would land with the Bills to play with his brother. And he fit the Bills scheme well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

HOF game already cancelled. This year may be a tad different. 8 game season anyone?

Cam is like my least favorite player, so not exactly excited though can be an offensive boost.
    I was ready to ride or die with Stidham. Whoever he may be.

Yeah I don't see Cam fitting in there but we'll see.

He’s tall and can get the ball downfield like Brady. Excellent transition quarterback choice.

he can get the ball downfield but how about hitting receivers?

I'm not a Cam Newton fan by any stretch but we are talking about a guy who was the best player in the league 5 years ago. He's annoying as fuck and his attitude and maturity are questionable at best, but... he's also big, tall, he's got a cannon for an arm.. I can't see how this is anything but a positive for the Pats.

Sorry but I don’t see him delivering. Cam just doesn’t seem to be a patriot football player for the same critiques joe said. His talent has faded. Nobody was hot for him in free agency.. He could melt down with all the attention and gravity of change, in NE.
    Great storyline to watch..

Nobody was hot for him in free agency because he's been injured and the virus kept teams from working him out. Who is going to sign a QB to be their starter coming off a major injury when they can't give him a physical?

If he's healthy, he's better than most of the starting QBs out there and certainly better than what the Pats have. It's the "if he's healthy (and can stay healthy)" part that is in doubt.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bellichek will undoubtedly find a way to make him a dangerous QB again. The man is a football genius.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Bellichek will undoubtedly find a way to make him a dangerous QB again. The man is a football genius.
    As the resident panthers fan, if belicheck can do this, he is a genius. 5 years ago Cam was great. Despite the inept Ron rivera who was old school football at its finest. But 5 years in football might as well be an eternity. Cam has hasn’t really played well since a Steelers game when he hurt his shoulder in 2018. He wasn’t that great in 2016 either.
    I liked the man as a player and so did his teammates . But he got a pass as a big fish in a small pond in Charlotte with his inaccurate passes and limited skill set such as a fade pass. He’d just run it in in short yardage and all would be forgiven. His ankle is jacked up and now he is older
    I hope he gets a shot and New England seems like the perfect fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incentive laden del worth up to $7.5 M. It’s bargain basement prices.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Newton and Belichick both have a lot to gain if the experiment goes well. Cam has more to lose.

Does he get a dime if the season doesn't happen?

At this rate I don't see one game being played. We're too fucking dumb as a society.