Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

He was wearing it on the cover of the SI NFL preview issue too, in front of his "Browns Orange" Rolls Royce Must be nice to wear a $300,000 watch while you're playing football because you like the way the colors of it accesorize your uniform
    Last edited by Diamond Joe; 09-09-2019 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Rolls, not a Bentley. excuuuuse me!!

NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    He was wearing it on the cover of the SI NFL preview issue too, in front of his "Browns Orange" Bentley. Must be nice to wear a $300,000 watch while you're playing football because you like the way the colors of it accesorize your uniform
    Guessing he has an endorsement deal with them? Actually no.

According to a representative from Richard Mille, the Swiss luxury watch brand that was founded in 2001, Beckham was wearing the Richard Mille RM 11-03 Automatic Flyback Chronograph McLaren limited edition watch, which he purchased for $189,500—many outlets are inflating the price as $350,000. The watch debuted earlier this year at the Geneva International Motor Show in Switzerland and only 500 pieces were made.
    “Since the brand began, Mr. Mille only forms partnerships with athletes who commit to wearing a Richard Mille watch while they perform their sport,” says Laura Hughes, director of communications at Richard Mille, Americas. “They provide the ultimate proving ground for the highly complicated timepieces that are created to be ultra comfortable and precise timekeepers in extremely challenging physical conditions.”
    Unlike Rafael Nadal, who won the 2019 U.S. Open this past weekend wearing the Richard Mille RM 27-03 Tourbillon Rafael Nadal limited edition watch—it retails for $769,000—or golf player Bubba Watson, who also wears a Richard Mille watch while playing, Beckham is not an official brand partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Must be nice to wear a $300,000 watch.[/I]
    FIFY
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Here I don’t wear a watch cause, you know.. iPhone’s got me covered and they’re clunky. Not to mention mostly overpriced for a 20th century gadget.
    Beckham can F his overrated self

I can see a Fitbit.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Aaaaaand the NFL is going to "speak to OBJ about wearing watch"

CLEVELAND (AP) — The NFL plans to speak with Browns star Odell Beckham Jr. about wearing a watch during Sunday's game.

The flashy, fashionable wide receiver sported an expensive watch — worth over $250,000 — during his debut with Cleveland, which was rolled 43-13 by the Tennessee Titans. Beckham, who came to Cleveland in a March trade from the New York Giants, caught seven passes for 71 yards in his first action for the Browns.

In photos taken during the game, Beckham is wearing a limited Richard Mille watch.

NFL spokesman Michael Signora said there are no rules prohibiting jewelry. However, the league does have a policy "prohibiting hard objects." He said the league will address the matter with Beckham and the Browns, who play at the New York Jets next Monday night.

Beckham also drove his customized, orange Rolls Royce to FirstEnergy Stadium.

Speaking of Odell Beckham, he has a salary cap hit of $17 million this year. Patriots top 4 receivers, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Philip Dorsett, & Julian Edelman have combined hit of $16.5M.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Speaking of Odell Beckham, he has a salary cap hit of $17 million this year. Patriots top 4 receivers, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, Philip Dorsett, & Julian Edelman have combined hit of $16.5M.
    queue the obligatory...
    Name:  CA4FPnuWwAA9_QV.png
Views: 405
Size:  214.9 KB
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Bellycheck is a solid b-cup

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    AB in a patriots uni ain't going to turn back the clock on a 42 year old QB.

Sorry, voodoo shit aside, this is the year it catches up to him.
    ^do you still think this?

I know that Edelman is a “team guy”, but he signs for 2/$11 and Brown gets a potential 2/$35. You don’t think that’s going to cause some issues?
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
    I know that Edelman is a “team guy”, but he signs for 2/$11 and Brown gets a potential 2/$35. You don’t think that’s going to cause some issues?
    Brown's second year at $20 million will never happen. It's only there for salary cap reasons, allowing them to split his signing bonus over two season, much like Revis's deal with the Pats a few years back. If Brown stays in NE after this year (which I highly doubt) it'll be on a new deal. Brown's deal has a practical max value of $15 million, but much of that is incentives. Also Edelman's deal has more guaranteed money than Brown's. They should be ok.

Forget the other stuff, the first time he puts drunken moves on Gisele will be his undoing.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    ^do you still think this?
    Yep! Hey, I like (hate) the pats. Best coach in the NFL, best organization, and they peak every year at the right time. It's great (hate) to watch. But you can't cheat the years. And it won't be Brady's arm that shows it, it will be his legs.

If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Murray to Fitzgerald. Sounds good.
    I thought Murray played well for his first regular season game, especially the two late TDs and the 2-pt conversion.

Detroit's take:

The Lions Lions’d, the Cardinals Cardinals’d, everyone’s unhappy and it’s all okay because one day the Earth will get swallowed by the sun and nothing will ever exist ever again
    — Detroit Free Press September 9, 2019

Isn't Cousins something like 4-25 vs winning teams in his career?
    Record vs Winning Teams: 4-24
    Record vs Winning Teams in 2018: 0-5

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    But you can't cheat the years. And it won't be Brady's arm that shows it, it will be his legs.
    Guy's basically been a statue with a live arm for at least 10 years, I don't think it will be his legs that shut him down. When the hits start hurting too much and the recovery starts taking too long and he starts thinking about things too long because of that, that will do it. And it's possible that that's later this year after some tough games, but I'm not seeing anything like that right now.

Wish niners had kept Carlos Hyde.

Texans playing well.

I’ve heard so many great overreactions from week 1 today that I am convinced Andy Dalton will be your MVP.
    I still call it The Jake.

get. off. the. car.

i see a mid-season firing of lions coach.

Typical NO pass defense.

Well that was fun

Sick!

Cold Blooded.

That was great!