Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Great win for the Jets. Amazing how good the Jets looked with a QB.
    Slooow down.

1-4 teams don’t have “great” wins

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post
    The Chefs defense is atrocious.
    As a chiefs fan, dam glad I went disc golfing. Would be in a bad mood. Great day on the course.

Fucking chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    As a chiefs fan, dam glad I went disc golfing. Would be in a bad mood. Great day on the course.

Fucking chiefs
    Dropped passes, missed tackles, penalty flags flying like confetti.. It was bad.

Vikings, Jets, Seahawks all win, that's a triple crown in our house. I was born in MN, wife in NJ, and the kids in WA.

I think it happened once last year too.

Fake LA fans should be jumping off the Rams’ bandwagon now.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    3 more fucking turnovers thanks to receivers who can’t catch balls that hit their hands. WTF Browns.
    Yup. Fuck.

What Rams fans? Did you see the Coliseum? It was a sea of red. Embarrassing for L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Slooow down.

1-4 teams don’t have “great” wins
    true but beating the cowboys is always great. i'm no dallas hater being in Houston; but the cowboys are enjoyable to watch muck up a season with such great talent all over the offense.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    What Rams fans? Did you see the Coliseum? It was a sea of red. Embarrassing for L.A.
    LA is an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    true but beating the cowboys is always great. i'm no dallas hater being in Houston; but the cowboys are enjoyable to watch muck up a season with such great talent all over the offense.
    I agree with that!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Niners look to be back as the class of the NFC. If Top Jimmy can stay healthy, they have to be the fave to rep in SB.
    9ers fans have something to be happy about for the first time in a while, no doubt. But let’s save the NFC fave talk for a bit

Niners look to be back as the class of the NFC. If Top Jimmy can stay healthy, they have to be the fave to rep in SB.
    Way too soon. League will figure out how to play them. Then we'll see. And JG not playing at a top tier level yet.

With both the Eagles and Dallas losing, both should have a chip and something to prove; should be a good game....

...until we watch Rasul Douglas (who?) try to catch Amari Cooper as he streaks down the field for 4 TDs.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    3 more balls of the hands of receivers turned into interceptions in the red zone should do it.

They should have not lost that game today.
    Browns gonna Browns. Wish they had held on.

Happy Niner fan, but Jimmy G isn’t solid yet. If they get behind they could have issues. Hope they keep cleaning up on the bad teams, and we’ll see how they do against good teams later in the year. At least they’re watchable, but I’m not sure they’re gonna do anything in the playoffs yet.

One of my issues with the NFL is that there are usually only 2-4 games a week that are worth watching on the basis of good and interesting football.

If you take out the betting angle, the product is really mediocre. Fantasy and betting prop up the interest. It’s smart of the NFL to promote all the betting.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    And when it does, some dumbass will post it live to their Instagram account
    freddie kitchens is in over his head.

they looked better last year as a team. mayfield needs to stop throwing interceptions. he is throwing the ball before he is set and making really bad throws

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    freddie kitchens is in over his head.

they looked better last year as a team. mayfield needs to stop throwing interceptions. he is throwing the ball before he is set and making really bad throws
    I kinda disagree. Early in the season there were some bad throws. This last game he had 3 picks. One hit his receiver in the hands on the back shoulder, INT on the rebound. One hit his receiver in the hands in the end zone but in traffic, INT on the rebound (this one I think is on him - forced it in, got unlucky.) One was a timing pattern where his two receivers ran into each other and the ball went right to the defender. So 2 picks not his fault. Add in some of the others from previous games - Caloway dropping the TD pass against the Rams with the INT on the rebound, the hail mary pick at the end of the half and game, and 5 or 6 of his 11 picks, at least, are not his fault.

Regression to the mean, man. He will string together 5 or 6 games here with a total of a pick or 2 and everyone will crow about how much he's matured, but really, most of it is random.

That said, we was forcing things early in the season, and I thought he had a good game yesterday, so he is improving.

However, he is still just baker mayfield at present. Has to earn the capitols back.

Freddie is definitely over his head. He's getting better, but not sure he'll get there before he gets fired. The whole team will be better next year - need experience top to bottom.

I just ran across this tweet (which I have no idea how to link):

Andre Weingarten@Moonlightswami

Worst QB Turnover luck (amount of INTs versus Turnover worthy passes)

1. Baker Mayfield (+5)
    2. Russell Wilson (+1)
    3. Jimmy G (+1)

No one else with more INTs than TWP.

2:39 PM - Oct 13, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Happy Niner fan, but Jimmy G isn’t solid yet. If they get behind they could have issues. Hope they keep cleaning up on the bad teams, and we’ll see how they do against good teams later in the year. At least they’re watchable, but I’m not sure they’re gonna do anything in the playoffs yet.

One of my issues with the NFL is that there are usually only 2-4 games a week that are worth watching on the basis of good and interesting football.

If you take out the betting angle, the product is really mediocre. Fantasy and betting prop up the interest. It’s smart of the NFL to promote all the betting.
    Yeah, I know it is early. They just have the least amount of weakness so far, and honestly I just think they have the look of a team that can go far. Pretty much what I am basing my not-so-expert opinion on. Their D would give Brady a long day and their offense looks solid, just not spectacular.
    I am mainly an AFC guy, but you gotta keep an eye on oppenents.
    Pats over SF 13-9, calling it now.

OK, the weekly make fun of the band sesh:

I'm really confused.....Country? Mandolin, Banjo, but drummer has a mohawk, other dude has dreads., singer has "Knuckles" on the mic, singing about something I can barely understand.

At least it wasn't B&W like the last few weeks, which were fake-live and this actually was live.

And that's it. Hope both teams lose, but hey Detroit I guess gets my vote.

The Pack gonna be out on the corner trying to recruits WR's if any of you are interested.

Wow. Detroit got totally screwed by that awful call.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Wow. _______ got totally screwed by that awful call.
    Fill in the blank, and that's football now. Just keep moving forward if you can is the name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Fill in the blank, and that's football now. Just keep moving forward if you can is the name of the game.
    Add to it the totally obvious non-call on pass interference and the refs have basically handed this game to the Pack. Unfuckingbelievable...Detroit will be extremely pissed if they end up losing.

ANOTHER bogus hands to the face?! WTF!! Awful awful officiating. Fire that dumbfuck ref.