Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    With Mostert running like that, why would you bother passing?

Do what works.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Agreed. My ooff was aim towards the Packers defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    chiefs seemed OK shutting down a runner

this SB could be pretty good
    Agreed, praying Jimmy G can channel Joe Montana and pass the Chiefs bye bye. In any event, what a great season for a long time suffering Niner's fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Joe Montana guarantees a Super Bowl victory for his team.

As do Alex Smith, Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono and Steve DeBerg...

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Agreed, praying Jimmy G can channel Joe Montana and pass the Chiefs bye bye. In any event, what a great season for a long time suffering Niner's fan.
    It's been a bipolar decade for sure.

There is nothing an offense loves more than repeatedly running the ball over their opponents. Think about it from the O line’s perspective- you get to hit instead of being hit like in pass protection. Coaches would tell you they’d much rather get beat in the air than on the ground because it’s just completely demoralizing.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    There is nothing an offense loves more than repeatedly running the ball over their opponents. Think about it from the O line’s perspective- you get to hit instead of being hit like in pass protection. Coaches would tell you they’d much rather get beat in the air than on the ground because it’s just completely demoralizing.
    Kittle was talking about having such a great feeling when he has a perfect block & the sound of the air coming out of the guy’s mouth through his chest sounded like their soul leaving their body. He was waaaay into it.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Antonio Brown is having a good day.
    I still call it The Jake.

What a time to be alive! Getting to watch a semi celerity implode in virtually real time on the innertubez.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

He's not well. I can't get enjoyment from watching something like this.

Come on, man. The world can be such a depressing place. Can I not take a bit of pleasure in something as simple as reading about poor misguided Antonio Brown doing something characteristically inappropriate without suffering inferred condemnation from teh tgr?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I'm only speaking for myself, and yes I've enjoyed the schadenfreude that the current media world makes so easy to have access to. That being said, the dude is obviously not well in the head.

I skipped reading the article after the headline in all honestly and just thought to myself “CTE”.

Anyone remember Chris Henry? These guys just go downhill. Fast.
    I still call it The Jake.

CTE doesn't get you a free pass to commit assault.

The odd part of this story is his trainer went down also for similar charges for the incident. This a whole bunch of roid rage or something?
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    The odd part of this story is his trainer went down also for similar charges for the incident. This a whole bunch of roid rage or something?
    Hangers on just trying to hang on and ingratiate themselves while still on the payroll would be my guess.

This thing is circling the drain.

NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    CTE doesn't get you a free pass to commit assault.
    ?
    It’s a tough situation, but by definition CTE brain damage should definitely be a “free pass” as loaded as that term is. I don’t know how you can hold someone fully accountable for the results of brain damage. The problem of course is CTE can’t be confirmed in a living person yet

Holy shit, if you're a Bill Burr fan, or maybe you should be, especially if you're a sports junkie, check out his 1/20 podcast. I almost drove off the road after his thomahawk chop putdown. Two times, I rewound it. He goes into a pretty good thing about the Astros cheating thing, too. The King of rants.

NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Kittle was talking about having such a great feeling when he has a perfect block & the sound of the air coming out of the guy’s mouth through his chest sounded like their soul leaving their body. He was waaaay into it.
    Kittle is like having a 6th offensive lineman who also happens to be a scary passing threat. He screws up defenses because if they put someone on him he can’t easily block, he can get wide open, or a smaller fast guy that can maybe cover him he will just crush on a running play. Pro Football Focus graded him as the top offensive player in the league this season.

Obviously I’m biased but how do you not like a guy like that? Doesn’t care about his numbers at all.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Kittle is like having a 6th offensive lineman who also happens to be a scary passing threat. He screws up defenses because if they put someone on him he can’t easily block, he can get wide open, or a smaller fast guy that can maybe cover him he will just crush on a running play. Pro Football Focus graded him as the top offensive player in the league this season.

Obviously I’m biased but how do you not like a guy like that? Doesn’t care about his numbers at all.
    Going to an actual game mostly sucks, (loud, standing the whole game, etc.), but we went to the 9ers v. Seahawks last game and I pointed out to my wife that this allows you to watch 2-3 guys the whole time. You can't do this from home on TV. So we watched Bosa, Kittle, and Lockett. It was crazy, Kittle does everything. All the plays seem to revolve around either using him directly, or as a decoy.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I picture him shit talking to opposing teams like Shoresy in Letterkenny.

It's easy to see how important a guy like Kittle is when you see how much the Pats struggled without Gronk (who was a similar matchup nightmare).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

aaaaannnnddd Karem Hunt gets a speeding ticket and cops find pot in the car. I love being a Browns fan.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

my question - why would an individual of his financial means be living in Cleveland during the winter off season?

Good weed connections?

J Lo 24
    Shakira 7
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Those women look phenomenal for 50 & 43