Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    fuckin classless cleveland doing as they do
    send that cant control his emotions goon packing for the season
    make him watch walter payton highlights till he figures out that sad shit doesn't belong in the game
    and neither does he this season if ever
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Ban all helmets.

Fuck that QB though. Throwing up his hands like a little bitch who starts a fight but can't finish it. Glad the other player knocked him down after. I mean, yeah, you shouldn't beat people with their own helmet, that was wrong. But he was asking for a beatdown when he was trying to rip Garret's helmet off first. Garret was just more successful at it. Football is a violent sport. Give the people what they want. This drama is going to be great for ratings.

Garrett has to be done for the season, right? It was bush league of him continuing to pull the QB to the ground in the first place, so I understand why he was pissed and trying to pull his helmet and get him the fuck off. Browns gonna Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Fuck that QB though. Throwing up his hands like a little bitch who starts a fight but can't finish it. Glad the other player knocked him down after. I mean, yeah, you shouldn't beat people with their own helmet, that was wrong. But he was asking for a beatdown when he was trying to rip Garret's helmet off first. Garret was just more successful at it. Football is a violent sport. Give the people what they want. This drama is going to be great for ratings.
    Wow this is quite the take. Garret is a shit stain.

So, if he had actually killed the QB, would he get arrested then? Trying to figure out where the line is drawn.

Garrett will be suspended for the rest of the season, but if the Browns are any kind of legit organization, he should be released today.

But while Garrett and the rest of the Browns defense were playing like goons, Tomlin was also acting like an idiot. His offensive line was playing like turnstiles the entire night, and still trying to run pass plays on that final possession was idiotic and a good way to get his QB or someone else injured by a Browns defensive unit that was literally foaming at the mouth at that point. He should have run up the white flag, ran some running plays and got the fuck out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    This might be more of it than you saw? www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooaxek8lES0

Holy hell.

What happened in that game. Why was Garrett fighting so hard to bring down the QB it looked like a good ole fashioned prison yard rape scene.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Ban all helmets.
    Quoted for truth.

Ridding the league of helmets and pads would teach the players the simple things. Like how to fucking tackle and wrap.

Amazing athletes, talentless game. Fuck the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Wow this is quite the take. Garret is a shit stain.
    Because the media told you so? Get ya all riled up against the guy?
    What about the guy who kicked him in the head while he was on the ground being held down? What was the QB gonna do if he succeeded with pulling Garret's helmet off first? Come on. Yeah, it is all shitty violent, fighting. Garret just succeeded at doing what the other guys wanted to do to him.

Because the media told you so? Get ya all riled up against the guy?
    What about the guy who kicked him in the head while he was on the ground being held down? What was the QB gonna do if he succeeded with pulling Garret's helmet off first? Come on. Yeah, it is all shitty violent, fighting. Garret just succeeded at doing what the other guys wanted to do to him.
    Oh Ya. Cause the mainstream media told me so. Makes sense now. Thanks for outting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Oh Ya. Cause the mainstream media told me so. Makes sense now. Thanks for outting yourself.
    This isn't politics, it is football. Try to have an original thought

What is this, the NHL now?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Ugly scene all around. Mason was obviously pissed at Garrett for him dumping him on the last play of the game and was telling him so while hitting his helmet while they were down. Mason has a role in this but Garretts reaction was insane....The helmet hit was disgusting but he also pulled Mason up from the ground by his face mask, that can't feel good.

Pouncey will get a couple games for the kicks as well. Garret gets 6 IMO... won't be cut, dude is all generational. He lost his shit and clearly made mistakes but he seems to be saying all the right things.

These teams play again in 2 weeks as well...

Garrett took a full swing at his bare head with a helmet. Easily could have killed him. You’re complaining that he threw up his hands in response to THAT. Congratulations for one of the worst and most unethical hot takes in memory. Do you delight in torturing small animals too?

Garrett should, at minimum, be suspended for the rest of the season and fined his years salary. I think criminal charges are warranted as well. Football is a violent game but no one is expecting to get a helmet swung at their bare head.

NFL 2019/2020

This isn't politics, it is football. Try to have an original thought
    You make a lot of assumptions. 1) that I saw the end of the game 2) that I saw this covered after the game 3) that I’m taking in my morning main stream media 4) that I can’t think for myself.

The game didn’t carry my interest to the end, only saw the clip Abraham posted. Go on with your bad self!

That's the craziest thing I've ever seen in a football game. Garrett should never play again. He will, but he shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Trying to figure out where the line is drawn.
    I wondered that too. Contact as defined by the nature of the sport is one thing, but I thought it was crime to knowingly try to hurt someone. With a weapon. At what point does it go beyond the scope of 'the contest?' paging dentist lawyer maggots?

The NFL doesn't have a great record for heavy handed accountability when it comes to good players and misconduct.
    At least when it comes to off-field stuff .. domestic violence, assault, sex crimes, child abuse, etc. All those guys got cleared to play, I bet this guy will get cleared too.
    prediction: suspended a few games maybe the rest of the year, probably a fine. Then back to business as usual.

Perhaps Myles had Popeye's before the game? Their breading is laced with PCP's.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Quoted for truth.

Ridding the league of helmets and pads would teach the players the simple things. Like how to fucking tackle and wrap.

Amazing athletes, talentless game. Fuck the NFL
    More like rugby....sounds good.

You're fucking insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Perhaps Myles had Popeye's before the game? Their breading is laced with PCP's.
    You're onto something here.

Dam. ULLRismyco-pilot is a fucking retard.

Fuck the Browns

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Guys probably Twitterbating right now

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Dam. ULLRismyco-pilot is a fucking retard.
    You just knew that someone was going to go there. Too bad there wasn't time to set up a pool.