Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Heard something recently that that whole frostbite thing was much less of a story than it should have been. Who knows how the whole things-I-pivot-with are really doing.

Did not see that coming. However with the deficit at tight end this season, I can see why they are not shy about loading up with great receivers.

3 of the 4 active receiver who have a season with over 1600 receiving yds are on the Pats. Unfortunately one is a drug addict, one is over the hill coming of Achilles surgery and one is just plain loco.

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Don't under estimate the power of a one year deal and Bill Belichick, the greatest coach of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Don't under estimate the power of a one year deal and Bill Belichick, the greatest coach of all time.
    I don't think you can dispute that, but people will.
    Hell, some believe Montana was better than Brady because Montana was undefeated in Super Bowls.
    You can throw a bunch of scrub wide receivers on the Pats and Brady would make them somebodies.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Brown also might hesitate just a bit more when it comes to cussing out Brady if he doesn't get targeted enough. But the guy is unstable. IIRC He's had run ins with Dick Lebeau, Troy Polamalu, and Heath Miller. That's a pretty respectable trio. Plus he has a history of showing up late to practice.

What are the odds AB and Gordon last the whole season? I'd put it at under 50%.

As a life long Raiders fan I'm completely used to being dragged in the dirt time after time, so its just another day for me. I wanted to see AB in the Silver & Black but at the end of the day, this guy truly does have mental issues. I'm not a big fan of the Pats but I guess if any team can turn this guy around it would be them. I kinda hope the drama show continues. I know he will be on a short rope with BB, but seeing as this guy posts and does anything he wants on Social media I really don't know how he will keep his job unless someone takes his phone away.

I thought of this when we cut him and he signed with the Pats...Good luck Patriots with your flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    0.3%

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Brown also might hesitate just a bit more when it comes to cussing out Brady if he doesn't get targeted enough. But the guy is unstable. IIRC He's had run ins with Dick Lebeau, Troy Polamalu, and Heath Miller. That's a pretty respectable trio. Plus he has a history of showing up late to practice.

going to work out fine, then Andrew Luck reconsiders football next summer and signs as Brady retires.

Big wheel keeps on rolling.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

AB is in a nosedive. If Belichick makes him a high flyer again and keeps any drama low key, I’ll be very impressed. And I already have a lot of respect for BB.

NFL 2019/2020

Feels like NE is the only place he could go to rebuild his reputation so he can try again to sign a max deal

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    going to work out fine, then Andrew Luck reconsiders football next summer and signs as Brady retires.

Big wheel keeps on rolling.
    McDaniels hammers in the final nail in the Colts’ coffin

Minshew is in the game! Foles didn't even last a quarter!!

Minshew played well. 3/3, field goal.
    Go Cougs.
    In other news we turned down the luxury suite for the Seahawks game again today.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Hill and Mahomes out. Andy Reid is going to have a heart attack.

Jags vs Chiefs is turning into a garbage fire. God I love Sunday Ticket..

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Minshew is in the game! Foles didn't even last a quarter!!
    well its not like he got lifted for playing bad; he got hurt

NFL 2019/2020

After AB met Derek Carr he said no f’ing way. Derek Carr is so weird. No surprise Gruden carrying four qb.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Hill and Mahomes out. Andy Reid is going to have a heart attack.
    Mahomes is back, he didn't miss a a play. Take it easy with those injury updates man. You could give OTHER people heart attacks, people who may or may not have invested a first round fantasy pick on said player

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Mahomes is back, he didn't even miss a a play. Take it easy with those injury updates man. You could give OTHER people heart attacks, who may or may not have invested a first round pick on said player
    He's limping around the field. He'll get put out for good here pretty soon.

Bro, he's ON the field, playing. Until he gets carted off, STFU

Speaking of the Raiduhs, the Brownies have 100yd of penalties in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Bro, he's ON the field, playing. Until he gets carted off, STFU
    You STFU. Are you watching the game? Mahomes is playing like shit and can't move. Reid is insane to endanger his QB like this.

Minshew is balling.

No I don't have Sunday ticket ya fucking JONG thats why I don't appreciate the erroneous injury reporting

Waaah, my fantasy league.. Just change your profile to loser, you loser.

Mahomes is "playing like shit"?? Buddy, he's fucking 16 of 20 for 313 yards and 2 TDs at the HALF which is a first half CAREER HIGH for the guy. sounds like he's doing alright with his injured ankle. and he's certainly not OUT which is what you originally said. Tool