Views: 423
Size:  644.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Live view - Jason Garrett

Name:  giphy.gif
    Carolina back up kicker too. Holy crap that was maddening LOL
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Yeah that call was so bogus. How could they make that lame call at such a critical juncture? Cowboys got screwed. Fuck the Patriots, they suck shit and are going nowhere this year anyway.
    There were shitty calls both ways in that game. Pass interference called early was totally bs, blatant pass interference missed, etc.

Lol at the Patriots haters saying “they’re going nowhere” then defining nowhere as anything but winning the Super Bowl. I guess 31 teams are going “nowhere”. Sweet offer of a 1:1 bet for a Super Bowl victory pick 6 weeks before the playoffs even start.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Tripping was this week's chosen nonsense call. One of those in the Seahawks-Eagles game, too (but meaningless). All 3 that I saw looked like the refs want the blockers to narrow their stance if the D wants to step there. WTF? They don't call tripping when a CB and receiver get tangled up.
    I could complain about the refs...but the Birds suck SOOOO bad, that it would just be poor form.

Big question for the Philly area: Is Wentz' confidence so destroyed that he's done? If he lays an egg against the mighty Dolphins...I say: YES.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

That tripping penalty didn't matter, the cowgirls offense was completely inept.

The Ravens vs Niners next week will be the pre-superbowl if Jimmy G and Lamar Jackson can stay in one piece.

9ers/Pats super bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    9ers/Pats super bowl?
    No way. The Ravens have the Pat's number.

Reunited and it feels so good! Damn it's fun to be relevant again.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Waaaaah!!

Pats didn’t look great last year and turned it on late. Hoping for the same this year.
    Hey, I don't care about the Cowboys, they kinda suck, I just thought those were shitty calls, and all the commentary after the game was in agreement. Pretty crucial to take away a first down on a potential game winning drive, for no reason.

And then Brady acting perplexed after the game about the one extra second, saying "Everybody thinks the Patriots are favored, but I guess not." Was that even serious? That's his example of a call going against the Patriots? lol

I don't see why any Pats fan would be unwilling to bet they are going to win the Superbowl, since they've won three out of the last five. That's more than a 50 percent chance. And of course they are going to the championship game, only a fool would bet against that. I think this will be one of those years when they get to the Superbowl and lose.

The Ravens vs Niners next week will be the pre-superbowl if Jimmy G and Lamar Jackson can stay in one piece.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I could complain about the refs...but the Birds suck SOOOO bad, that it would just be poor form.
    Penalties in that game were 12:2 in the Eagles' favor. I mean, complaining about the refs is your right as an American, but it seems like they have you less opportunities than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Penalties in that game were 12:2 in the Eagles' favor. I mean, complaining about the refs is your right as an American, but it seems like they have you less opportunities than usual.
    Ohhhh, it could have been 100 to 2...the final would likely have been 17-15 with 7 Eagles t/o's.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Reunited and it feels so good! Damn it's fun to be relevant again.
    Wonder if they went out and caught some show tunes after the game? Nice choreography.

Live view - Jason Garrett

Name:  giphy.gif
    Not going to lie, that's a cool toaster

e.
    So the tripping call that turned a 1st down into a 3rd and 12 didn't matter? Plenty of time and 3 time outs remaining.
    Dallas killed themselves with mistakes and you can't do that against good teams. Conditions were messy and neither offense could move the ball well, but Dallas moved right down the field passing the ball the previous series. It would have been interesting if nothing else to see what would have happened if that wasn't called.

I don't see why any Pats fan would be unwilling to bet they are going to win the Superbowl, since they've won three out of the last five. That's more than a 50 percent chance. And of course they are going to the championship game, only a fool would bet against that. I think this will be one of those years when they get to the Superbowl and lose.
    Tell you what, since you’ve done such a nice job sorting the “chances”, I’ll bet against my own team. $37 says they don’t make the AFC championship and another $37 says they don’t win the Super Bowl.

^ I like bets like that.... no matter what you “win”

Really looking forward to the Ravens-9ers game.

I don't see why any Pats fan would be unwilling to bet they are going to win the Superbowl, since they've won three out of the last five. That's more than a 50 percent chance.
    Tell me you're not really this dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Take the bet bro?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Math is hard.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app

Take the bet bro?
    um no

And of course they are going to the championship game, only a fool would bet against that. I think this will be one of those years when they get to the Superbowl and lose.
    Bro, your EXACT WORDS were the "Patriots are going nowhere" this season! Now you're saying, well, of course they're going to the Superbowl! Which one is it?!? Are the Patriots "going nowhere" or are they going to the super bowl!? You're contradicting yourself big time. If you think they're going nowhere - as you said - then you'll take $100 bet that they won't make it the conference championship game.

edit: this-
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Lol at the Patriots haters saying “they’re going nowhere” then defining nowhere as anything but winning the Super Bowl. I guess 31 teams are going “nowhere”. Sweet offer of a 1:1 bet for a Super Bowl victory pick 6 weeks before the playoffs even start.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Bro, your EXACT WORDS were the "Patriots are going nowhere" this season! Now you're saying, well, of course they're going to the Superbowl! Which one is it dude?!? Are the Patriots "going nowhere" or are they going to the super bowl!? You're contradicting yourself big time

edit: this-
    It's called hyperbole bro. Google it.

Hard to believe none of you Pats fans have $20 worth of faith in your dynasty. But we all know why--because this year ain't their year. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Hey It's still their century.