Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    Whatup with that no pi call bs?
    make up call for 2013? Or, like 2013, refs don't want to call PI on end of game plays. Stanley Cup rules.
    the late hit call on the 49ers center blocking downfield when he was facing downfield and there was no way to hear the whistle should have been picked up. Maybe if the refs weren't so old they could blow harder. Plus, the Seahawk who pounded on the guy after the play should have been flagged as well. Like any game, there are calls people don't agree with.
    Meanwhile probably time to get rid of reviews of PI. That experiment has had no meaningful impact on the game.

Just think, Seattle wins in Phily next week & NO takes care of the Vikes, and we'll get to watch another Niners-SeaChickens matchup.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Crazy ending, but no matter the circumstances, you cannot have a delay of game penalty when you’re at their 1 yard line. Still, pretty good goal line stand to end the game.
    I still want Niners/Ravens in the Super Bowl
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post
    Just think, Seattle wins in Phily next week & NO takes care of the Vikes, and we'll get to watch another Niners-SeaChickens matchup.
    I don't think the 9ers want to play Seattle again.

Don't think they're gonna have much of a choice in the matter. I can't imagine the Vikes winning in NOLA and the Iggles are too banged up to hold much home-team advantage in Filthydelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I don't think the 9ers want to play Seattle again.
    This. The seahags know how to beat the niners, home or away.

Philly might still be a tough match with some weather. They need to just give the ball to that Boston Scott kid - he was fun to watch in that game, what a great story.

Beast is going to be sore today. I don't think he really matters much but back to back games and he's going to be hurting in week three. 49ers have to score and control the ball when it's important. They haven't shown they can do that yet.

Can you imagine the 12th man tearing down the stadium if Beast Mode got a 2nd game winning TD? It was rigged. Carrol knew he couldn't let Beast score again. At least there has to be a reason for that big of a boner move to take the delay of game.

I’m shocked that Carrol wouldn’t give Lynch the ball at the 1 to win the game. That’s never happened before.

I'm biased, but IMO the endzone PI non-call was a good makeup for the downfield block personal foul. Regardless, the Hawks had 8 attempts to get in the endzone from the 12 yard line or less and couldn't do it, no sympathy. Completely wild ending, doesn't get any closer than the Hawks final 4th down catch.

NFL 2019/2020

Beast buys Benz’s at Fremont MB. He called while I was with his service advisor wanting a discount on motor oil. lol. Advisor said beast don’t like being bothered at the business. He bought a Sprinter and loaded it with 5 tv’s for the posse to drive around. Advisor said it’s trashed and smells like weed.

Lynch wearing the knit hat on the sideline when they were on the 12, clearly didn't expect to be going in quick. Which is silly. Some assistant should have been feeding him the goal-line play and making sure he was ready to run in with it.

Fun game, though. Definitely mattered more to the subsidiary--hawks hosting the Vikings vs. on the road in Philly is almost a wash, except that it would have been cool to see Beastmode at home one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    This. The seahags know how to beat the niners, home or away.

Philly might still be a tough match with some weather. They need to just give the ball to that Boston Scott kid - he was fun to watch in that game, what a great story.
    Hoping Philly can do me a solid, but if not, game 3 in Santa Clara will be bonkers. Hoping the D pass rush comes back for the play offs.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Saints vs Niners would be a solid NFC ship. Is that how it lines up if things go like they should? Haven't looked.
    I hope it rains like hell.

And I notice there is zero Pack talk up even though they got the bye. As it should be...

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Lynch wearing the knit hat on the sideline when they were on the 12, clearly didn't expect to be going in quick. Which is silly. Some assistant should have been feeding him the goal-line play and making sure he was ready to run in with it.

Fun game, though. Definitely mattered more to the subsidiary--hawks hosting the Vikings vs. on the road in Philly is almost a wash, except that it would have been cool to see Beastmode at home one more time.

Re the last Seahawks play--move over Dan Bunz (my kids middle school PE teacher btw).

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I notice there is zero Pack talk up even though they got the bye. As it should be...
    Nobody wants to go to Lambeau in January, and if the Packers can play consistently on offense they will be really hard to beat.

One of the best front 4’s in the league, and somehow they have a running back with 19 TDS and 1,000 years a rushing who didn’t make the Pro Bowl.

Re the last Seahawks play--move over Dan Bunz (my kids middle school PE teacher btw).
    Damn, that's right.

I still remember that Archie Reese celebration on the 4th down stop.

You can't mention the signature play in the greatest goal line stand in Super Bowl history without at least providing a link or two.

"The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Fitz taking care of bizness today making Harvard proud
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rvsx9agr23841.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	272.1 KB 
ID:	308599

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm biased, but IMO the endzone PI non-call was a good makeup for the downfield block personal foul. Regardless, the Hawks had 8 attempts to get in the endzone from the 12 yard line or less and couldn't do it, no sympathy. Completely wild ending, doesn't get any closer than the Hawks final 4th down catch.
    I disagree.

when its one of the last plays of the game and even the network announcers are questioning on air why there is no review; the nyc exec office needs to get their head out of their buts and call a review if for nothing else to not have news of another game playoff related be affected to an official call or missed call.

on unrelated football playoff news, the oiler-bills miracle comeback or oiler chokejob playoff game has already been mentioned during the outback. i'm currently putting the probability at 100% that every espn show that references football to highlight that by Saturday.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    I disagree.

when its one of the last plays of the game and even the network announcers are questioning on air why there is no review; the nyc exec office needs to get their head out of their buts and call a review if for nothing else to not have news of another game playoff related be affected to an official call or missed call.
    Not surprising that Richard Sherman would have something to say about that (non) call:

Name:  RSsnip.PNG
Views: 254
Size:  248.5 KB

NBC Sports Northwest's Joe Fann also chimed in on Twitter:

Name:  RSsnip2.PNG
Views: 290
Size:  34.6 KB

That's exactly what the NFL saw too. NFL senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron told pool reporter Tim Booth of The Seattle Times:

Well, we actually looked at it here in New York. We had a great look. NBC gives us a great look of the entire route. So, we actually did perform a review, but based on what we saw, we didn’t see enough to stop the game. But we did review it.

What we see is, we see the offensive player come in and initiate contact on the defensive player -- nothing that rises to the level of a foul which significantly hinders the defender, nothing that is clear and obvious through visual evidence, which hinders the defender. The defender then braces himself.

And there is contact by the defender on the receiver. Again, nothing which rises to the level of a foul based on visual evidence. Nothing happens that rises to the level of a foul while the ball is in the air before it gets there by either player.
    Here's the play, watch for yourself:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1211710159862386688

Name:  49F500CD-7A52-4CA5-85FE-891D25451FE6.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  41.0 KB
    I still call it The Jake.

LOL, or the batteries in your smoke detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Name:  49F500CD-7A52-4CA5-85FE-891D25451FE6.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  41.0 KB
    Thank you. That’s fucking hilarious.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/01/steve-...urce=flipboard

Steve Harvey stunned after Rob Gronkowski spikes Lego head on New Year’s Eve

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app