Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Uh oh.

Edelman was listed on the Patriots’ injury report last week with knee and shoulder injuries, but he played in Sunday’s 34-13 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. He did not appear to be anywhere near 100 percent, however, catching just two passes for nine yards and not running the crisp routes we are accustomed to seeing from him. According to Michael Giardi of NFL Network, that is because Edelman has some tendon damage in his left knee.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Pats are on fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I'm honestly surprised it wasn't worse. Good thing that shithole of a stadium is made out of concrete or they would have tried to burn it.

I can't wait for next year when the fan base all starts travelling to Las Vegas for games and fun.
    one of the local radio sports shows speculated getting a block of tickets or a suite and just sell to fans to whoever is the visiting team. I would imagine some have already done this if it was feasible.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

NFL 2019/2020

Brady looks banged up too. Hopefully Alex Guerrero has been serving up some fresh deer antler spray smoothies, perhaps an earthy egg nog theme

Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely for violating NFL substance policy. Not surprising but kind of a bummer, he had a great 58 yard finger-tip catch yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely for violating NFL substance policy. Not surprising but kind of a bummer, he had a great 58 yard finger-tip catch yesterday.
    When the Pats released him I figured this was just a matter of time. They didn't save much money, and they certainly weren't deep at the position, so it was hard not to assume he was struggling with his demons. Hope the guy can live a long and happy life despite it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Brady looks banged up too.
    Odd how the constant media noise surrounding the Pats has ignored Brady's knee and elbow injuries that have been disclosed. It's hard to say if they're effecting him or not, but I for one would appreciate some hyperbolic, baseless speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Shocker! I for one did not see this coming (yes, that was sarcasm)
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I kinda feel like this is the last year of this Pats era but they'll manage to duct tape and super glue shit together and go out with a bang. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Which is funny, except they are now saying that even after the Atlanta game they are still behind Kitchens.

I'm mean, this is long, slow, deep sigh territory now. The joke before the season was that even with all the new talent and excitement the Browns would still find a way to destroy their fanbase this year. But we ain't stupid. We weren't getting our hopes that high. I though we were all insulated - we weren't drinking the superbowl koolaid passed around by the talking heads. We just wanted to improve on last year's 7 wins. Just get a winning season. Seemed reasonable. No way they could fuck that up, right?

Right?

Right?

Ah. I see.

Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Which is funny, except they are now saying that even after the Atlanta game they are still behind Kitchens.

I'm mean, this is long, slow, deep sigh territory now. The joke before the season was that even with all the new talent and excitement the Browns would still find a way to destroy their fanbase this year. But we ain't stupid. We weren't getting our hopes that high. I though we were all insulated - we weren't drinking the superbowl koolaid passed around by the talking heads. We just wanted to improve on last year's 7 wins. Just get a winning season. Seemed reasonable. No way they could fuck that up, right?

Right?

Right?

Ah. I see.

Fuck.

Freddie: Hold my beer.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Freddie: Hold my beer.
    Fuck, it hurts because its true.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Raider fans being Raider fans. What a pathetic fan base full of human trash:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....boo-derek-carr
    I love being pathetic human trash. Would you say that to a Raiders fans face though?

I love the way the last game unfolded. It's perfect. A classic collapse. Carr and the whole team deserves to get boo'ed. Looks like it's going to end exactly how I predicted. 6-10 Raiders. A perfectly fitting farewell to all us human trash cans.

Josh Gordon banned again. Why doesn’t the NFL allow THC? Gotta be better than opioids. Weed probably extended Robert Parish’s career with the Celtics for years...

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I kinda feel like this is the last year of this Pats era but they'll manage to duct tape and super glue shit together and go out with a bang. But who knows.
    At this point, if they lose a close one in the AFC ship, I'll call that a bang. Although, just making it to the AFC ship might be all the bang we can hope for. It's been a helluva ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Josh Gordon banned again. Why doesn’t the NFL allow THC? Gotta be better than opioids. Weed probably extended Robert Parish’s career with the Celtics for years...
    Strange spokesman, but I'll take it:
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...mpression=true
    Cowboys' Jerry Jones on NFL's current marijuana ban: 'We can expect an adjustment'

yeah I'm definitely not predicting a super bowl but I'll be surprised if they don't get to the afc championship game and go down swinging

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Odd how the constant media noise surrounding the Pats has ignored Brady's knee and elbow injuries that have been disclosed. It's hard to say if they're effecting him or not, but I for one would appreciate some hyperbolic, baseless speculation.
    Retire tom....go down classy, cause the best is over.

Classy? You see his dye job?

Terrell Suggs to the Chefs. They can use him.

Was definitely thinking the Pats could add him. Shit.

Don't think they even put a claim in, though would still have missed him. Sea, SF and NO did.

I think there's grounds for a discussion about Brady v. Brees for GOAT. There I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I think there's grounds for a discussion about Brady v. Brees for GOAT. There I said it.
    I also agreed with your Jim Brown post despite not being alive to see him play in person.

There’s a reason he’s still at the top of so many lists. Not to mention basketball, track and apparently an amazing lax player.
    I still call it The Jake.

Playing inside in a controlled environment not to mention the era of magic gloves helps a lot. Nonetheless 542 td passes and counting is amazing no matter the circumstances

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk