Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    ^huh, that's actually a super good way to put it. Thanks.
    Fkn lawyers....
    focus.

In other news:
    "As of Thursday afternoon, there are actual NFL tickets that are selling on the secondary market for under $5. Of course, like all good deals, these tickets do come with a catch: You need to live near Washington DC, have a high tolerance for bad football and be willing to sit through three hours of watching either Jeff Driskel or Dwayne Haskins lead an NFL offense.
    If you can handle those three things, then these are the perfect tickets for you. The cheapest tickets for Sunday's game in Washington between the Lions and Redskins are currently being sold by Seat Geek, where multiple tickets are currently being sold for $4."

I'm hoping to pick up a cheap broncos ticket or 2 here shortly. I'm one of those guys who is happy to go to a game just for the spectacle of it. Totally worth the price of a <face ticket and a $14 beer to go run up to town for a game.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Garrett says Rudolph called him a racial slur...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...mason-rudolph/

NFL says no evidence he did; not that I trust the NFL. But Rudolph denies it pretty hard. Lol at OBJ who says that Garrett wouldn’t make something like that up because he’s too good of a guy. You mean the dude who just swung a fucking helmet at his head?

#JussieGarrett was trending earlier...

Per John Dorsey.
    "As we’ve consistently stated, our organizational support for Myles will continue. He is a man of high character and unquestionable integrity... "

Is the whole Browns organization eating lead paint chips?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Per John Dorsey.
    "As we’ve consistently stated, our organizational support for Myles will continue. He is a man of high character and unquestionable integrity... "

Is the whole Browns organization eating lead paint chips?
    I still call it The Jake.

At least he won't miss the playoffs.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Holy shit how high is gronk?

I think that's just him.

That was a fun display by the Brownies today.

iggles offense sucks beyond words....they can keep the fan-base somewhat interested by maybe firing the O.C.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    That was a fun display by the Brownies today.
    Heard some Browns fans were swinging a helmet at a Rudolph piñata. Someone has a sense of humor...

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Heard some Browns fans were swinging a helmet at a Rudolph piñata. Someone has a sense of humor...
    I heard that too. Wonder what other social atrocities were propagated at tailgates around the league today. Surely the Bills Mafia won’t give up the crown so easily.

Wow, some bad calls today. Where are all the bad call dudes?? Man last week the seahawks fans were all up in arms, today crickets.....
    #notmyteam #nobigdeal
    Lol!

Tripping call that reversed a 1st down late in the Cowboy game was ridiculous. The tripping call in the 1st half was also bad, but this one was worse. Nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Tripping call that reversed a 1st down late in the Cowboy game was ridiculous. The tripping call in the 1st half was also bad, but this one was worse. Nothing there.
    did you hear Mike what's his name (former ref) disagreeing with Aikman who was saying it's a bad call? "Well, Troy, he did move his leg over towards the rusher". Yeah Mike, that's how you block someone, you move the fuck in front of them and that involves your leg which is attached to your foot. Blocking. Ever looked that word up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    did you hear Mike what's his name (former ref) disagreeing with Aikman who was saying it's a bad call? "Well, Troy, he did move his leg over towards the rusher". Yeah Mike, that's how you block someone, you move the fuck in front of them and that involves your leg which is attached to your foot. Blocking. Ever looked that word up?
    I heard that and was blown away. Wtf...

Yeah that call was so bogus. How could they make that lame call at such a critical juncture? Cowboys got screwed. Fuck the Patriots, they suck shit and are going nowhere this year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I'm hoping to pick up a cheap broncos ticket or 2 here shortly. I'm one of those guys who is happy to go to a game just for the spectacle of it. Totally worth the price of a <face ticket and a $14 beer to go run up to town for a game.
    Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Fuck the Patriots, they suck shit and are going nowhere this year anyway.
    Care to make a wager on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Care to make a wager on that?
    Sure. Bet you $20 they don't win the Superbowl.

^^ ah, your contention was that the Pats "are going nowhere". I think most people would consider going to the SUPERBOWL considerably farther than "nowhere". Your implication was that they wouldn't even make it to the AFC Championship game. Cause that would also not be "nowhere"

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Yeah that call was so bogus. How could they make that lame call at such a critical juncture? Cowboys got screwed. Fuck the Patriots, they suck shit and are going nowhere this year anyway.
    Waaaaah!!

Pats didn’t look great last year and turned it on late. Hoping for the same this year.

Tripping was this week's chosen nonsense call. One of those in the Seahawks-Eagles game, too (but meaningless). All 3 that I saw looked like the refs want the blockers to narrow their stance if the D wants to step there. WTF? They don't call tripping when a CB and receiver get tangled up.