ATTN: GEAR WHORES: COLE SPORT PARK CITY BIG SALE

SPAM ALERT:
    On Tuesday evening at 7:00pm, Cole Sport in P.C. will start its huge annual Hard and Soft good sale. All products marked down 30-70%. 2019 skis, bindings and hard goods marked down 50%. I have no affiliation with the store, but I consider this to be the best sale around. Also, cool shirts from Robert Graham, and others. If you are min the area, have some extra change and are looking the latest and greatest, it is worth a look.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4333.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	273458
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Thanks for the PSA. Checked this out tonight.

Skis/Boots were at 40% off
    Jackets/Outerwear 50% off
    Most other stuff at 30% off

Some stuff seemed marked up. I went in for some boots that were $800 online, but was told they 40% discount was off of the $950(!) list price. This is a popular boot, but it's selling for $800 everywhere. Anyways no biggie, just a heads up. I walked out empty-handed but they did a grind on my boots for free so worth it in the end.

Side note: American consumerism is kinda disgusting to witness in person. Not trying to be high and mighty, but I don't get out to these Black Friday types of events ofte,n so the sight of people running around frantically clutching huge piles of gear was a little shocking.