Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    We can't worry about spoilers in this thread, come on. If somebody doesn't want to know a result then they shouldn't open the thread that's about the results.

2019 NCAA TOURNAMENT MAGGOT CHALLENGE

Hell hath frozen.. I agree with iceman

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Well, hello, daddy got lucky tonight...gonna go sex up the wife...she can’t resist perfection!!!

(Haha, one night of joy! Hopefully don’t stroke out tomorrow!)

maybe this has been touched on here already...interesting take:
    "how in the world is this legal"
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp

Day one is usually pretty good for me. Day two my brackets always fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by train07 View Post
    maybe this has been touched on here already...interesting take:
    "how in the world is this legal"
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp
    Tough to disagree. Not sure how you could handle it in football, but I have always been a huge fan of minor league basketball becoming the norm for kids straight out of high school. It would be huge for the sport. The kids that go the college route would have to play 4 years, and their payment is a free education, for real. It would also make college basketball a ton more competitive. I would guess that it would also make a lot of really good academic schools, like the Ivy and Patriot leagues, much more attractive to good players that actually want to learn something other than basketball.

Pipe dream, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Best sports day of the year!
    Agree. Although there have been times where it's gone up a notch... like when the Big Ten Championship is in Chicago on St. Patrick's Day (so much beer. all the beer.) or your team is playing in the Final Four and it's ALSO opening weekend in MLB.

True to form, I'm getting smoked. I picked three upsets that lost by 8 points total. Damn you Yale. Some of your players were obviously actors' kids and paid influencers.

freakin' cuse is out !

having one of their stars check out because he get doped up before the tourney probably sealed the loss, but I just hate to see those cheatin' Baptists from Baylor win. after their recent men's football and basketball history; Baylor needs to sit out and repent.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by Abol98 View Post
    Agree. Although there have been times where it's gone up a notch... like when the Big Ten Championship is in Chicago on St. Patrick's Day (so much beer. all the beer.) or your team is playing in the Final Four and it's ALSO opening weekend in MLB.

True to form, I'm getting smoked. I picked three upsets that lost by 8 points total. Damn you Yale. Some of your players were obviously actors' kids and paid influencers.
    agree. it's best win is the final four champ game on mlb opening day. all day baseball and ends with the ncaa title game.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I was always a first day of mlb playoffs guy. Noon, 330, 7, 10
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    freakin' cuse is out !
    Syracuse and BC are forever unclean for the torpedos they launched into the old Big East, the greatest basketball show there ever was or ever will be. I shed no tears for the Orange.

The ACC can get as stacked as you want, but until they put New York/New Jersey against New England in the Garden on a Friday night, no comparison. Or letting fans out into Times Square at 1:30AM after six overtimes.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    it’s gonna be a bottom feeder bracket 4 me
    Just as hard to get them all wrong Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    freakin' cuse is out !
    Thank god.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Abol98 View Post
    Syracuse and BC are forever unclean for the torpedos they launched into the old Big East, the greatest basketball show there ever was or ever will be. I shed no tears for the Orange.

The ACC can get as stacked as you want, but until they put New York/New Jersey against New England in the Garden on a Friday night, no comparison. Or letting fans out into Times Square at 1:30AM after six overtimes.
    I already hated the Cuse but ditchng the Big East with BC (and I used to actually kinda like BC) sealed the deal. I was at Georgetown right in the heyday (I'm a year older than Patrick, he came in when I was a sophomore), that shit was intense and nothing has come close since.

So yeah, fuck Syracuse. buh-bye.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

So yeah, fuck Syracuse. buh-bye.
    ^^^this...got a coworker that stalks them come March....thinks because a step parent went there....the whole family is now Syracuse grads....not...

I'll see your coworker and raise you a neighbor who flys a S flag and has S Lax stickers over everything he owns. Bloody hell.

Lmao...

Yeah Syracuse leaving the big east sucks. Their football program has always been bad (this year excluded)

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I'll see your coworker and raise you a neighbor who flys a S flag and has S Lax stickers over everything he owns. Bloody hell.
    Lax. Kids who couldn’t hit a curveball.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Lax. Kids who couldn’t hit a curveball.
    or a fastball.

He knows I used to play baseball, and for a number of years I was the president of youth baseball in my town. He loves to bust my balls about how boring baseball is compared to lax. I don't think he even played lax much, but his kids are teenagers and play. After the Bryce Harper contract, I jokingly told him they should played baseball. $330MM and your own bobblehead, in my mind, beats a lax scholarship to the S and "welcome to the team" blowjob from a herp infested lax whore.

^ my cousin won a national championship years ago with Syracuse lax. I’ve always thought it was a cool sport but it’s def very prep school douche vibe.

Back to B-ball. Going to be 0-2 today but a least it looks like nobody really picked Oklahoma either

My slugger is only five but has great hands and has injured me with line drives off his 26” axe. I figure if Trout is getting $430M jimmies, the local franchise would be well served to send me a $100K retainer now, and lock in my guy at today’s rates. Solid investment.

Anteaters working hard to redeem my first round.

Deleted dup post

ah, well, the red lines have started to appear right out of the gate...(Iowa?!?)
    hopefully not too much bleeding today...

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    beats a lax scholarship to the S and "welcome to the team" blowjob from a herp infested lax whore.
    SOLD!!! Go Orange!
    Decisions Decisions

Big east paid member schools something like 3 million/year when SU left. ACC paid 26 mil last year