WTB: 2011-2012 ON3P Wrenegade 191

I know it's a long shot here, but specifically have been looking for these for quite a while. I remember skiing them at a demo day and thinking I could send anything on them...arguably the fastest, most aggressive ski I've been on. Even stiffer than my 09/10 Wrens if I can remember correctly, and they're some tanks. Loved the further back mount for the real big stuff. If you can't remember, they had the shark nose. Had plans of getting them that year but my finances had other ideas.

Ideally mounted on the line for p18s and a 315bsl.

Not too much to ask, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beauts.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	272732

Dude I just sold exactly these to thefortrees. P18 for 316mm, old Duke mount as well.

Ping him to see if he's grown the bawls to ride them.

You should claim them when he's done. They suit your style for sure. I'm not skiing enough these days to maintain the muscle (and mass), but they are a special ski indeed for a throttle happy skier.

I have some custom 191s I got from Betelgeuse I could part with. They have the C&D top sheet and are absolute missiles. I believe they are 114 under foot. Not exactly what your looking for...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Dude I just sold exactly these to thefortrees. P18 for 316mm, old Duke mount as well.

Ping him to see if he's grown the bawls to ride them.

You should claim them when he's done. They suit your style for sure. I'm not skiing enough these days to maintain the muscle (and mass), but they are a special ski indeed for a throttle happy skier.
    Dang! I'll shoot a pm to see. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by bskin View Post
    I have some custom 191s I got from Betelgeuse I could part with. They have the C&D top sheet and are absolute missiles. I believe they are 114 under foot. Not exactly what your looking for...

Thanks for the option, but as mentioned, just looking for that specific ski. I actually already own the 09-10 and 13-14 wrens in a 191...love both of them although If I could score the 11-12's I'd likely part with my 13-14's as I tend to fold them a bit.

There was a pair of these for sale recently for cheap. I like big fast skis but these were damn right unruly. Arguably most demanding ski ever made. I've skied almost every ultra stiff big comp ski made and these were damn near unskiable. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    There was a pair of these for sale recently for cheap. I like big fast skis but these were damn right unruly. Arguably most demanding ski ever made. I've skied almost every ultra stiff big comp ski made and these were damn near unskiable. Good luck.

Perfect! I just remember I loooved them. But some skis I've competed on and were my daily drivers were Garbones, RC112, Faction 13's, Wrens obviously...just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekPersson View Post
    Perfect! I just remember I loooved them. But some skis I've competed on and were my daily drivers were Garbones, RC112, Faction 13's, Wrens obviously...just to name a few.
    a long list of skis that could have been had for cheap. there's a dying breed thread somewhere. Surprised you've folded those 13-14 wrens, but I thought that ski could have been damper for what it was.

I have rc112 and had faction 13’s years ago. Both those skis are much easier to ski than this version of the wren. I highly recommend moving mount forward. I believe Iggy even stated on this board that the mount was off.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I picked this ski up from DeepHelmet last year and tbh my 196 Govs are now getting the nod over these every time. Good form would be to send these on to someone who will love them more.
    Solly 916 ninjas - I can click my buddy's 315 in, but not enough forward pressure. If these weren't a collector's item I'd drill them again a cm or two forward myself and probably like them better so remounting the heels forward seems reasonable to me. YMMV.

Original thread:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...Wrenegades-250

I put ~7 days on them and managed to lose one piece of the afd on one ski. By my standards these are otherwise pretty pristine. PM me if these strike your fancy.

I have the next years slightly mellowed out but still a gun version for sale if interested. (nevermind just saw those aren't manly enough for you)

You should find some Dynastar Big Dumps...

FWIW I slightly disagree. Definitely a demanding ski, but not unbendable. With a radius of what, 30m?, the only way to turn them is to bend them, which at 210# I can do. I imagine if you're significantly lighter you might have more of an unguided-missile experience though.

These are sold, but I'll just put this up here for entertainment. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...early-flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    These are sold, but I'll just put this up here for entertainment. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...early-flawless
    gold

Those were probably mine that you were thinking of. Another local guy bought them but I'm drawing a blank on his username. I used to ski the longer Garbones as my daily as well as a bunch of other long stiff skis and these things terrified me. Completely different ski than the 108 wrens that I own and love. Good luck finding a pair and props on being able to handle em.

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    Those were probably mine that you were thinking of. Another local guy bought them but I'm drawing a blank on his username. I used to ski the longer Garbones as my daily as well as a bunch of other long stiff skis and these things terrified me. Completely different ski than the 108 wrens that I own and love. Good luck finding a pair and props on being able to handle em.
    DFinn, you may or may not realize this but the OP was a roommate of mine in skifishbum's old house and DP, indeed, rips on skis. So you two were neighbors some years back. Small world.

Help this man find the skis of his liking and I would then request that the OP share more stoke on tgr--slay on Derek!
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

I have rc112 and had faction 13’s years ago. Both those skis are much easier to ski than this version of the wren. I highly recommend moving mount forward. I believe Iggy even stated on this board that the mount was off.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I agree, 100%. I have skied them before and at multiple mount points a-la demo binding and they were better slightly forward of rec.

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    I picked this ski up from DeepHelmet last year and tbh my 196 Govs are now getting the nod over these every time. Good form would be to send these on to someone who will love them more.
    Solly 916 ninjas - I can click my buddy's 315 in, but not enough forward pressure. If these weren't a collector's item I'd drill them again a cm or two forward myself and probably like them better so remounting the heels forward seems reasonable to me. YMMV.

Original thread:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...Wrenegades-250

I put ~7 days on them and managed to lose one piece of the afd on one ski. By my standards these are otherwise pretty pristine. PM me if these strike your fancy.
    PM'D!

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I have the next years slightly mellowed out but still a gun version for sale if interested. (nevermind just saw those aren't manly enough for you)

You should find some Dynastar Big Dumps...
    I have the 13-14's which are the same as the 12-13's and they definitely have a speed limit. They tend to get foldy on me.

Never owned big dumps but skied a buddys older/stiffer pre-rocker-age dumps and they were fun but IMO the 11-12 Wrens are similar/better than that ski and with the benefit of some rocker up front.

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    FWIW I slightly disagree. Definitely a demanding ski, but not unbendable. With a radius of what, 30m?, the only way to turn them is to bend them, which at 210# I can do. I imagine if you're significantly lighter you might have more of an unguided-missile experience though.
    I'm 6'1" about 180 currently. When I skied them last I may have been 5-10 pounds heavier, but my strength numbers in they gym are still about the same. I'm not concerned. Weeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    *drools*

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    I'll be good

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    DFinn, you may or may not realize this but the OP was a roommate of mine in skifishbum's old house and DP, indeed, rips on skis. So you two were neighbors some years back. Small world.

Help this man find the skis of his liking and I would then request that the OP share more stoke on tgr--slay on Derek!
    Cheers Mike! Stoke will 1000000% be posted!

Have you considered the Salomon Pocket Rocket or the black and yellow Rossignol Soul7? Seems like they would fit your skiing style... 🤭... been crushing on my 10/11 wrens this year... such a fun powerful ski. I want nothing to do with the 11/12.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    Have you considered the Salomon Pocket Rocket or the black and yellow Rossignol Soul7? Seems like they would fit your skiing style... ��... been crushing on my 10/11 wrens this year... such a fun powerful ski. I want nothing to do with the 11/12.

LOL, nah bro...now THOSE are some real planks