SPAM ALERT: A Chance at Custom Skis

Not sure if a guy with 300 posts can do this, if not, mods feel free to delete.

I've been working on NYSKiBlog for about ten years, trying to connect with like-minded skiers.

Through persistence we have built our audience up.

A few weeks ago we came up with an idea to push it further, a drawing for a pair of custom skis made by Vin of Whiteroom Skis. I bought a pair two years ago and IMO they are most excellent. Details were finalized with Vin at Smuggs a couple weeks ago.

If you think you'd enjoy reading what we publish on our front page (NY, VT and Quebec mostly) subscribe before Sept 12 and you'll be entered into a drawing for a sweet pair of truly custom skis.

More details are here:

https://nyskiblog.com/win-a-pair-of-custom-skis/

In an effort to bring SOME form of stoke to this SPAM, here is a shot of me at Plattekill during Winter Storm Riley, rocking my Whiterooms:

Last edited by Harvey44; 08-26-2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Deadline extended

This spam is bullshit. Unless I win some free custom skis, then it’s cool.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Technically speaking, I guess an unsolicited email advertising a website and promising the chance to win free shit would be classic spam. If I didn’t know better I’d be like wtf, too.

That said, Harvey is a solid dude, his site is really good, and the free ski giveaway is totally legit....even though I can’t throw my helmut in the ring because I contributed a Ski-o de Mayo story last May. :-(

I aM NOT a BoT....beepbopboop!

Ha! I’m also in the DQ’d club for this one. I’d encourage everybody to sign up just because I like it when people actually read the silly shit I write. Here’s a shot in which you can actually see Harv’s Whiterooms.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C0B92E5-9A0B-4A9D-B67D-85CE52E6591E.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	547.6 KB 
ID:	273003

Bump. The deadline approaches. You gotta be in it to win it!

Missed this before. Skied with Harvey at Magic last year. Solid as previously stated. Can't remember if I ever registered with NYSkiBlog before. Would love to grab a pair of Vin's skis because you can never have too many.

Thanks for the bump Brownski and thanks for the shout out MNIAW. Hope to ski with you and the Mrs again this season. Magic feels like home away from home.