Arlberg March 10-15

I'll be staying in St. Anton for the interval specified. Years of offpiste/freeride experience carrying beacon, shovel, probe and skins, level II North America avalanche certification. Command of German language limited to insults and light swearing. Interested in both the St. Anton/Lech/Zurs/St Christof area as well as local smaller areas. Slow on the up, fast on the down.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Enjoy! Make sure that you take a lap and Schindler. Right after you get off the chair to the left you’ll see a fence with an opening. On the other side of the fence there is a rope and something that resembles Corbett’s. Take the rope hop in and have fun Enjoying the loads of face shots that you will undoubtedly get If you want good pizza, stop off at my buddies at San Antonio which is located on the right at the top of Nazarene straw enjoying the loads of face shots that you will undoubtedly good. If you want good pizza, stop off at my buddies at San Antonio which is located on the right at the top of Nassereinstr. Say hello to Zeppll the owner
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

If the forecast pans out, yeah, should be great. Thanks for the tips!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<