Praxis Concept 177

$150 obo

Had these skis for a couple seasons set up with Dynafit speed turns, so they only got skied in the backcountry, save for one single day at the resort. They're in great shape, and I wanted to keep them, but I can't fit my ATKs nor my Dynafits with the shorter mount required to accommodate my Backlands. Two mounts, one for Guardians (it looks like?) from the previous owner, and one for old school speed turns (5 hole toe) from me. One of my buddies did them, and I gave him permission to figure eight the previous holes a bit... So they're kinda close. I wouldn't reuse the heel holes.

They're in great shape. The bases are nearly perfect (there's a couple scrapes in the ptex but nothing deep), no core shots. Top sheets have held up really well. I think I ran a file along the edges of the topsheets to prevent chipping when I first picked them up.

These would be a great candidate for someone with a BSL shorter than 288, or large than 307. Or for some alpine binders. I'd keep them, but they're too short for me to ski in the resort and I think they're just too long for my lady to ski as a resort ski. These are my favorite ski, ever, and I'm gonna have to buy another set (or two) in the near future.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Praxis Concept 177

Where are you located? Should help get these sold.