RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi

FS in Bozeman: Men's Strafe Nomad Jacket, Medium, "Pirate Black"

I bought this on STP for a great price. Call me a "flipper" if you want. I DGAF. The reality is that my asking price is what it would take to pry it out of my fingers. I don't mind hanging onto it but if someone wants this jacket, then let them eat cake. I've learned that I can probably still get another season or so out of my trusty old Flylow Lab Coat jacket. The Strafe Nomad has eVent fabric and in 100% perfect condition. The next iteration of this jacket looks to cost ~$550.

My asking price is what I value it as... price is firm, no trades. It's been worn once (maybe twice?) for half-day of skiing at Big Sky. $150 shipped via Venmo or Paypal (f/f). $135 local price for pickup. It's a men's medium and fits (in my opinion) somewhere between a medium/large. I'm 5'9"/175 lbs ( have a 6' armspan) and it's roomy enough for layering.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	271468
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Free bump for a great shell at a great price. I wear a medium with layers and I'm 6' 185 for reference.

I have this same jacket in a sexier color. I am 5'9" and big in the shoulders. This Jacket fits very generous, you wont ever get it to hike up or expose wrists, its got generous length in the body and sleeves without fitting like a poncho.

If you normally wear a large in other brands, this should fit you fine.

I have the same jacket in black but Men's SMALL if anyone needs. Selling for same price as OP (mine is NWT). Such a great jacket but I'm using my other coats more and it's sitting.