WTB: 192 BentChetlers any year

Yep, title says it all. Looking to purchase some 192 Bent Chets, as I do believe them to be the greatest ski ever made.

These will be my 5th pair, so I'm not looking for anything in particular other than size 192. Any year please -what you got?!?

Condition preferably fair or better, price preferably reasonable.

Other pow skis also considered. Thanks for the help!

2010 Hellbents? https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/k2-hell-bent

Have a pair in very good condition with old beat up Rossi course pivot bindings at - 2 from dead center for a 301 bsl. $125 plus shipping. Only problem is they're drilled I think 3 times, not sure if room for another.

Quote Originally Posted by lrn2swim View Post
    2010 Hellbents? https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/k2-hell-bent

Have a pair in very good condition with old beat up Rossi course pivot bindings at - 2 from dead center for a 301 bsl. $125 plus shipping. Only problem is they're drilled I think 3 times, not sure if room for another.
    Used to have those sticks, great skis! A bit heavier than what I am looking for now though, and I prefer something with a bit of camber underfoot.

bumpity bumping

Still looking. Offers?

Quote Originally Posted by Wobby View Post
    Still looking. Offers?
    I hope you were the winner of this nice pair at that decent price: https://www.ebay.com/itm/atomic-bent...orig_cvip=true

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Got a buddy no longer looking for the same thing, 192s, newer vintage preferred.
    *edit--found some*
    Last edited by cstefanic; 03-05-2019 at 08:33 AM.

PM sent. I found a lead for you.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy