Brit retard needs assistance - Old Marker Demo Heel / Toe needed Tahoe area

I haven't posted around here much recently but longstanding mags Arno and Horizon can vouch. Even had a curry with Roo and Mrs Roo way back in the day.

Long story short I 've fucked up nearly as bad as Brexit

Just got to airport for my flight LHR-SFO and realised I 'm missing a heel/ toe for one of my demo bindings which I'd taken off for easier packing.

So I'm looking to beg borrow or buy a heel and toe for the OLD style (worm screw) Marker Griffon/ Jester demo bindings. Wide brake pref but needs must. Will travel to anywhere in the basin/ Reno /Carson or even en route between SFO etc if I get a message by the time I land. Alternately please point me at any stores that for certain have these older style demos and might be able to hook me up. As I'll be in the air ability to ring around today is severely hampered.

Thanks for any advice / assistance. Otherwise I've paid to carry 2 pairs of skis I can't use and the more versatile carbon pair almost certainly won't take a 3rd drilling.

And sorry no daughters no no nekkid pix soz.

Do the demo toes/heels just thread on/off the tracks, without needing to unscrew the base plates from the skis?

It's been awhile since I mounted these so I don't remember. If they just thread on/off, I have a pair of skis mounted with Griffon demo bindings, and I can loan you the toe/heel pieces from one. They're on Lotus 138s, so the brake is wide enough to clear those.

I'm out of town until tomorrow evening, but send me a PM if this'll work. I live on Mt Rose highway (highway 431) on the Reno side.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

That would be awesome. Yep they just screw on and off on the worm track which stays mounted. PM incoming

I love TGR. Nice work making that happen Chup.

Props to El Chup for going above and beyond to sort something out for me while he wasn't even in townIn the end just as as I was on my way over I tried one last store and was able to score a buy on a pair of used demos they had lying around.

Thanks again man. Mags always come through.

You're welcome! Can't have a maggot fly halfway around the world and not be able to ski when he arrives.

Hope these storms deliver for you this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.