Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGA

This is just crazy high caliber golf

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Start looking at the traps as Rorschach tests — what do you see?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6996.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	546.9 KB 
ID:	285985

I think Koepka takes this.

Woodland is on a mission.

Amazing how good of a tournament the US Open can be when the USGA doesn't fuck up the greens

That 3 wood of Woodlands was lights out.

I want to reach through the TV and choke out these guys yelling GO GARY! For the entire time he's setting up his shot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

That chip off 17 green just clinched it

Woodlands to win now.

That's how you win!

Wow
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

great win

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post

Name:	IMG_6996.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	546.9 KB 
ID:	285985
    Good time? Great Open, in my opinion. Course was set up tough but fair, so it turned to the internal battles and scrambling. Woodland's short game practice paid off.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Impressive. Woodland derails the koepka train. So many chances to choke yet he stepped up strong.
    I could watch prime time major golf forever.

I kept thinking Woodland will crack and falls apart but he was making some ballsy decisions and executed them!
    Happy to see a good guy making a huge breakthrough in his career.
    Wish him many more to come.

Volunteering at Winged Foot next year.
    It’ll be great if I get to watch inside the rope.

i heard koepka was the only one to hit more gir, AND woodland led the week in scrambling while being like 130th+ for the year in scrambling.

koepka went for it. if he hadn't put that ball just into the greenside rough on the par 5 and had a putt for eagle it might have been different. tougher standing on 18 having to make par than bogey.

A great back nine to watch. Also got to watch Brooke Henderson stay strong on the back to become the winningest Canadian on either the PGA or LPGA tours

Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Hopefully USGA continues to let players play on the historic courses. -10 is the new par.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    A great back nine to watch. Also got to watch Brooke Henderson stay strong on the back to become the winningest Canadian on either the PGA or LPGA tours
    Glad Brooke got it done. I wish the LPGA would toughen up some of their easier setups. There are enough good players now they don’t need it.

Name:	IMG_0163.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	286085

Jim Nantz has a mini version of the 7th hole in his backyard. We were partying next door.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Everyone is talking about Woodland’s chip on 17, but I was more impressed with his shots from the rough on 11 and 13 that both hit greens. That’s some thick crap to hit out of. It is amazing he was able to hit and hold the greens out of that.

Plus that 3W into 14 was pretty special, too. Here is a recap of his final round:

The PGA TOUR and Korn Ferry announced today a 10-year agreement making the Los Angeles based global organizational consulting firm the Umbrella Sponsor of the newly named Korn Ferry Tour.
    In replacing Web.com, Korn Ferry’s sponsorship takes effect June 19 and extends through the 2028 season. The Korn Ferry Tour will continue to award PGA TOUR membership to the Tour’s 50 leading players, including the top 25 from the Regular Season points list and the top 25 from the three-event Korn Ferry Tour Finals points list.
    The announcement was made jointly by PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan, Korn Ferry Chief Executive Officer Gary Burnison, and Korn Ferry Tour President Alex Baldwin on Wednesday morning in New York City.
    “We welcome Korn Ferry to the PGA TOUR family with today’s announcement,” said Monahan. “Our thanks to Gary Burnison and his team for a partnership that will promote Korn Ferry’s mission of helping people and organizations exceed their potential, collaborating with a Tour that has proven to identify the next generation of PGA TOUR talent over the last 30 years.”
    Korn Ferry also becomes a PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partner as the “Official Leadership Development Firm” of the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, and Korn Ferry Tour. Additionally, Korn Ferry will assume sponsorship of the Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing & Finance in Evansville, Indiana – the third and final event in the Korn Ferry Tour Finals.
    “We’re excited to partner with the PGA TOUR. Our organizations are both all about talent – getting players and people to that next level and advancing their careers. People will never discover their full potential until they are provided an abundance of opportunity. Korn Ferry and the Korn Ferry Tour provide that opportunity," said Burnison. “This sponsorship will further elevate our brand as a global organizational consultancy and extend awareness of our firm to new audiences around the world.”
    Korn Ferry develops and coaches 1.2 million people a year, puts someone in a new job every three minutes and has worked with companies to evaluate and assess nearly 70 million professionals. The firm has offices in more than 50 countries and 8,500 employees.
    Korn Ferry works with clients to design their organizational structures, roles and responsibilities. The firm helps them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward, develop and motivate their workforce. Korn Ferry also helps professionals at all levels navigate and advance their careers.
    “This is a tremendous day for our organization, and we are eager to work with Gary and his team as we continue to build the Korn Ferry Tour from the strong foundation already in place,” said Baldwin, the first female to be named president of one of the PGA TOUR’s six global Tours earlier this year. “Korn Ferry has an impassioned desire to enhance the careers and brands of our players through this incredibly competitive Tour. This partnership will allow us to further those goals while elevating the Tour and our tournaments for our partners and fans.”
    With 50 available PGA TOUR cards for the following season (since 2013), the Korn Ferry Tour is the path to the PGA TOUR. Twenty-five TOUR cards are reserved for the leading points earners at the end of the 24-event Regular Season. Another 25 are up for grabs at the three-event Korn Ferry Tour Finals that follow the Regular Season in August and September.
    During the PGA TOUR’s 2017-18 season, eight players from the Korn Ferry Tour Class of 2017 won titles, including Aaron Wise, whose victory at the 2018 AT&T Byron Nelson was the 500th by a former Korn Ferry Tour player – a list which includes 24 major championships and eight PLAYERS Championships, including Gary Woodland’s win on Sunday at the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach.
    Four players from the Class of 2018 have won on the PGA TOUR this season – Cameron Champ (Sanderson Farms Championship), Adam Long (The Desert Classic), Martin Trainer (Puerto Rico Open) and Max Homa (Wells Fargo Championship).
    Other notable PGA TOUR players who got their start on the Korn Ferry Tour include major champions Justin Thomas, Jason Day, Bubba Watson and Zach Johnson.
    For more information on the Korn Ferry Tour, please visit PGATOUR.com.
    About Korn Ferry
    Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We work with clients to design their organizational structures, roles and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward, develop and motivate their workforce. And, we help professionals navigate and advance their careers.
    About Korn Ferry Tour
    Founded (1990), owned and operated by the PGA TOUR, the Korn Ferry Tour identifies and develops those players who are ready to compete and win on golf’s biggest stage. In 2013, the Korn Ferry Tour became The Path to the PGA TOUR with all 50 available PGA TOUR cards coming through the Tour and the season culminating at the Korn Ferry Tour Finals. This season marks the 30th year of competition on the Korn Ferry Tour. Three out of four PGA TOUR members are Korn Ferry Tour alumni. Tour alumni have won more than 500 PGA TOUR titles, including 24 major championships and eight PLAYERS Championships. To learn more about the PGA TOUR, the Korn Ferry Tour and to follow the season-long quest for a PGA TOUR card, visit PGATOUR.COM, or follow the Tour on social media via Instagram (@KornFerryTour), Twitter (@KornFerryTour) and Facebook (facebook.com/KornFerryTour).

^^^^ I was wondering, cbs does a bit on the korn ferry tour and shows all these past champions that went on the pga; but does not mention one time it was formerly known as the web.com tour.

Keegan with a chance still if he can go on a run. hoping sucher pulls it out, always go for the first time guy;; especially if he's been around a while and never won; but keegan is definitely second choice as the noted boston area pga tour player.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    ^^^^ I was wondering, cbs does a bit on the korn ferry tour and shows all these past champions that went on the pga; but does not mention one time it was formerly known as the web.com tour.

Keegan with a chance still if he can go on a run. hoping sucher pulls it out, always go for the first time guy;; especially if he's been around a while and never won; but keegan is definitely second choice as the noted boston area pga tour player.

ouch sucher went from a 5 shot lead to 2 back in 30 minutes. just lots of bad landings, like on the lips on sandtraps; nothing out of bounds. unfortunately, he will probably reported as he choked the lead away closing on Saturday; hope he can come back and win one before his career is over; almost deserves a pga victory after going thru that.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !