Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    haven't watched season 2, but enjoyed season 1 (thought it was good not great). And yes, Klaus and Five are definitely the most interesting characters.
    After season 2, my thoughts are exactly the same, good but not great. And Klaus and Five are still the best characters. Though the others did improve a little.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just finished season two. I'd describe the series as "just the right amount of stupid". It doesnt take itself too seriously and is pretty damn funny. Plus as said above it's got a goddamn great soundtrack.

Agree, the soundtrack is killer
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Season 3 on Netflix. The show lost some steam, but still has its moments. Unfortunately, Klaus and Five -- and especially Five -- don't have as central a roll.

Agree…Allison’s role is terrible this season…..as is Vanya/Victor’s…

Weird dynamic between Sparrow and Unbrella members.

Klaus is still my favorite…

Soundtrack is great again….

I think I enjoyed this season more than the others. They finally landed on the right amount of deranged goofiness. The source material is unhinged and they’re a little closer to that. Victor is much more enjoyable this season. The Klaus training sequence was great. I definitely agree that Klaus and Five are the best characters, and I miss not having Five as central this season. Allison has never been my favorite, and she sucked.

I’m glad I didn’t read the graphic novel(s) until the show came out, because I think I wouldn’t have enjoyed the show as much. The first season tracked the first novel fairly closely and the second season incorporated a lot of themes from the second novel into a mostly new story. The third season borrowed a couple ideas from the third book, but essentially went in its own direction.

Ha - Klaus's training was hilarious. No desire to read books, but really enjoying the show. Was starting to cringe as the season's final episode wound down, but actually thought they ended it quite well.

Season 2 was awesome

I really enjoyed the season 2.