Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That guy is pretty good at a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    You would need to ask Rog if you are looking for a definitive answer. I believe he is the final arbiter in these matters.
    Rog says it doesn't count 'cause he had a helmet on.

I was gripped just watching him down climbing the ice section. Nutty!

He sure did ski it as much as other steep skiing counts as skiing.

Whether that's actually IN the Troll Wall can be discussed in my opinion. Not saying that to take anything away from it. It's definitely in the same mountain massive, I just don't consider it to be in the actual troll wall.

Edit: But it really doesn't matter. What he is doing is insane. He is next level on almost everything and are starting to become quite famous in Norway. He is humble and a really good ambassador for our mountains, which we are very proud of.

Good example here:

Now I won't be able to sleep for a few nights due to random bouts of sphincter contractions and Elvis leg... Thanks, OP!

@8:10. Faaaaaahq you. Jeezus.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarger View Post
    He sure did ski it as much as other steep skiing counts as skiing.

Whether that's actually IN the Troll Wall can be discussed in my opinion. Not saying that to take anything away from it. It's definitely in the same mountain massive, I just don't consider it to be in the actual troll wall.

Edit: But it really doesn't matter. What he is doing is insane. He is next level on almost everything and are starting to become quite famous in Norway. He is humble and a really good ambassador for our mountains, which we are very proud of.

Good example here:

Ummmmmm, no. Watching that slip is going to give me nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    Ummmmmm, no. Watching that slip is going to give me nightmares.
    I kept thinking maybe he should put the GoPro down and give himself an extra point of contact. I guess getting the video is more important.

Cool looking ridge though.

Quote Originally Posted by jrredho View Post
    Now I won't be able to sleep for a few nights due to random bouts of sphincter contractions and Elvis leg... Thanks, OP!
    Haa elvis leg. I like that. Can’t say for sure but I’m pretty sure I snore and have bouts of teh elvis leg

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Is it the weight of the axes that make his arms flail

Super impressive. I almost shit when he pulled both axes out of the ice for a split second and all his weight was just on his edges, on fkn ice. He was not fazed..at..all
    This. Yep, he skied it. Holy shit balls.

But more importantly, what of Henkie Flatlandsmo??!!
    Who named him, and did this name make him the mountain man he is today??!!
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yup, count it. I guess there's the possibility that someone else could do it better, but that doesn't mean this doesn't count.
    Unless the line picks up another 20' of snow and all the ice disappears there's not much room for improvement. He never pulled out the rope and managed the 60 degree ice sections as well as can be. Nobody is making turns down that shit and since there's no mellow apron to dump speed after straight-lining the cruxes (or in this case the 1700 m crux) side-slipping is going to be the only option...