Osprey Kamber 32 vs. Ortovox Haute Route 32?

If any one has used both backpacks and would care to share his/her experience, I would really appreciate.
    Thanks in advance.

I haven't used either, but I feel like you're after a pretty small set of people, so I'll give what relevant observations I have.

I tried on various kamber models when I was searching for a new pack and the fiddle factor was off the charts. There are way more buckles, straps and pockets than I can keep track of. The back panel access on one of them required unbuckling the load lifters, but I'm not sure if that was the 32.

I had an ortovox airbag pack and I felt that most of the pack features were subpar. The pocket size/layout and shoulder strap fit were bad for me, and even though both look different on the haute route, I'm now skeptical of Ortovox's design chops. Helmet net and goggle pocket were great, and I like the theory of light colored interior, but I'm always grabbing things by feel, not sight.

I recently purchased a new day back in the same 32 liter size your looking at. I considered both the Kamber and the Haute Route. After much research and gear reviews I ultimately chose the Gregory Targhee 32. Very happy with it. It comes in an L size so if you are long on the torso like me that is good. It has three compartments, one for avy gear, rear panel access to the main, and a very generous size google/sunglasses/small things pocket. Easy to use helmet bra, diagonal or A-frame carry for skis. Awesome waist belt with camara pouch. So maybe consider adding the Targhee 32 to your list.

2nd Gregory Targhee. The Osprey straps were too close for my giant neck. Gregory has a more substantial hip belt and fits me better. Helmet holder on the Gregory is also 1000% better.

I have the Targhee also, weird. It's great for the reasons above.

Thanks a lot.

I have two friends with the kamber and they’re both fans. Except one has the 42 and wants the 32 and the other has the 32 and wants the 42.

They seem very nice to me, other than being a little heavier than I’d prefer.