184 Kitten Factory Toors Lite Salomon MTN+ Brake G3 Ion LT

15/16 KF Toors Lite. Mounted with Salomon MTN+ Brake. 2 mounts, one at 287 for ION LTs and 292 MTN+ Brake. Think MTN was remounted ~.5cm back from reccomended but not totally certain it was as close to center as possible. Skis were ridden ~10 times, first time out on them with the IONs had a gnarly prerelease in a bad area and was spooked on skiing them any further. Remounted with MTNs once I found out about the ION recall and skied them infrequently maybe 8-9 times, ski was a bit long for me and kick turns were a PITA on firm snow. $500 with MTN+ Brakes. Skis need a tune, edges are very rusty won't lie.

ION LTs, these are the recalled ones. Haven't sent them back, they've sat in a box for almost a year. Just want them gone ASAP. You'll need to send them back. $145

Shoot me a text for pictures, 781twosixfour6981.

Buyer pays shipping or F2F in SLC

Dibs ION LT- sending PM

Maybe 500 for a twice drilled ski is a bit much. $400.

I’ll take the ions if falcon bows out

Ions sold

Bump

I can't remotely afford or justify these at all right now but I am pretty curious. How'd they ride, the mount point seems pretty forward... also any possibility of splitting skis/bindings? (would be interested in skis only)

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    I can't remotely afford or justify these at all right now but I am pretty curious. How'd they ride, the mount point seems pretty forward... also any possibility of splitting skis/bindings? (would be interested in skis only)
    I would possibly be interested in the bindings if OP would consider this route

Fine to split skis and bindings if I got buyers for both. Skis were awesome, never found a better combo of light on the uphill and stable going down. Skis as well as my Moment Meridian Tours (in being stable and damp) but weighs about 150g less. Theres a really great Blister review on them, only really selling them because I'm about 5'8 and kick turns are a bitch on them for me.

what would the prices be if split? I might be persuaded to sell some gear to pick these up...

I was looking for 400 for ski and binding so maybe 200 ski and 200 binding.

that's a steal on those bindings... but I'll list some stuff and see what I can do.

Sounds good, not going to part out until I have confirmed buyer for both. I'll keep buyers for both in the loop.

Just texted you dude.
    I'll take them.
    1 question. Wasn't there some sort of repair associated w/ the Toors?

Well if the whole package falls through I'm in for the bindings for sure. Hell, might be in for the whole setup if tuco doesnt take it.

Tuco wants.
    +, Hand to hand transaction yo

Looks like skis and bindings sold together. Keep updated if anything changes.