Yeah you are crazy

Anything about gender and you are off the fucking rails

Piss off

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Ink wells alive and well in Portlandia I bet

Artisan
    I was thinking Huck Finn so I searched but no hits

There was a hole in the desk for an ink jar at my elementary school back in the 60's
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Sure was nice to have that video evidence.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

The up side would be less chance junior will get a girl pregnant

alwasy look on the bright side of life

Lower soap and water expenses for the flowing home too.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Yeah you are crazy

Anything about gender and you are off the fucking rails

Piss off

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    And you're on the rails?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I was thinking Huck Finn so I searched but no hits

There was a hole in the desk for an ink jar at my elementary school back in the 60's
    That hole wasn't for an ink jar, you rube!

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    we got us a 15 yr old boy that has some deadly B O,
    we try to get his stank under control butt it's a battle.
    couple girlfriends later he hasn't wisened up to the
    fact that he needs to shower every day, like i tell him.
    Funny, most teenage boys take LONG showers. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That hole wasn't for an ink jar, you rube!

well it was only 2 " in diameter so it wouldn't fit

well it was only 2 " in diameter so it wouldn't fit
    Suuuuuuuuure it wouldn't fit.

Props to Mustonen and his daughter.......I have twin 13 y/o girls, and they both go to public school, and it's WAY more FUBAR'd then when any of us were walking the halls, trust me. IDK who said it upthread, but the girl on girl drama is nucking futs, for sure. One thing I've always drilled into my daughters heads, is you stick up for your sister no matter what; they fight like fucking banshees some days, but under no circumstances do they stand by and watch the other one get shit from anybody... Which is why last year I went and picked up Thing One from school for punching a seventh grade boy in the nose who was harassing Thing Two (pushing her, calling her 'fuckface', etc)...She was crying and asking if she was in trouble, cause she got suspended for a day; I took her out to lunch and we went for a hike on her suspension day. DJSapp called it. Fuck those little bastards. I blame rap music.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    have you skied those Attacks you ordered ? I keep looking at the $119 price tag but don't know shit about them.
    Dying to ski them...bindings still enroute. So curious and impatient

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    If op's skiing skills mirror his dad skills I want to ski with him.
    They do...you do.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Jr. High is not being an adult. Stop trying to compare them. And I never said there would not be consequences for a nut shot, probably a suspension.

Mustonen, glad the school admin is doing something. Frankly, that is probably as far as they will go with privacy laws and what not. I would not expect anything more at all, and resistance if you ask for more (warranted or otherwise). The perp will have to answer to his friends about why he is suspended and he'll probably lie about it to try to save face. Your daughter will need to spread the truth of it that he was suspended for smacking butts in the hall. That will put other girls on notice and once it spreads to the boys they'll see consequences of this action, including being cast out by the girls that the boys are becoming interested in. I'd challenge the ex-Mrs. to write down what she wants done, because frankly it isn't about ruining the boy's life. Hell, after the dust settles in a month or more and IF your daughter was ok with it, I'd invite the other family over for dinner. Not to talk about it, but for the boy to see that you're all just people and deserve respect as humans.
    Guess I wasn't clear. How do you move from teaching your kid "kick em in the nuts" literally to the more nuanced idea of "kick them in the nuts in a more profound way they will really regret later via the system"?

I think Mustonens approach gets at this a little better.

Just a schmo with a two year old girl thinking it out....

Question for you kidfolk people:

Would showing the video to an assembly serve to further victimize the girl, or demoralize the boy and send a message about the act, the consequences, the ubiquity of surveillance, etc.?

I have no idea or opinion, but am curious. I'm so dumb I didn't realize they had cameras in schools these days.

So, like...we’re not doing that practice sesh with the hockey cup then?

I may wear it anyway it just in case things get rowdy in the liftline.

While my daughters were still in public school they were empowered to handle a situation however they chose to at the moment. The school supposedly has a (completely unenforced) zero tolerance policy and we told them if their chosen solution was to turn around and slap the kid or kick him in the nutz we had their back and would deal with whatever consequences came their way. The last thing I wanted to see was a little girl afraid to go to school or receding into a (metaphorical) corner due to uncalled for advances. They ended up standing up for other girls a few times especially on the bus, that was where the worst offenses seemed to happen. The school never did a thing about any of the incidents. Not once.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You and me both.

Now I just torment people on TGR where I can't be stabbed with a pencil. On a good day I can torment 2-3. If that fails, I always have Spook.
    This explains so much about you.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Question for you kidfolk people:

Would showing the video to an assembly serve to further victimize the girl, or demoralize the boy and send a message about the act, the consequences, the ubiquity of surveillance, etc.?

I have no idea or opinion, but am curious. I'm so dumb I didn't realize they had cameras in schools these days.
    Not good for either of them. And no way would the school do it.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    zero tolerance policy
    Honest question: what does that term mean?

My kid says she was sexually harassed at school.....

Honest question: what does that term mean?
    It’s a way for staff to avoid making logical decisions and blaming the code / policy instead of sacking up and taking a position. I have 2 friends who are principals - one high school one middle - and they both hate it and often step in and override that nonsense so they can sleep at night.

That job has become soooo difficult FWIW.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Mustonen, glad it worked out for you and the daughter. Sounds like the school is on top of it. Unfortunately for the wife, the school admin gets to make decisions, not her. This should play out in your daughter and her friends favor.

I have three daughters. One that is 27 and twins that are now 24. I've been through tons of this crap on both sides. With the daughters, they ran with a pretty strong bunch that took care of each other. All were athletes and didn't take crap. One of the twins was a fighter. I've seen a few videos of her in action. She was always smart enough to start the bout well after school was out.

When in middle school, the wild child allegedly tried to sneak a couple of 4 ounce shampoo bottles full of alcohol onto a trip to Disney in Florida. I got to deal with having her expelled from school over a zero tolerance policy on alcohol. Idiots dumped the alcohol, and could never prove she had it. Allegedly was Old St. Maarten Rum and some Grand Marnier, and the doofus couldn't identify the smell.

Be supportive and let them do their job.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

My kid says she was sexually harassed at school.....

Texas dad faces felony for slapping stepdaughter's 12-year-old bully, police say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ly/2920746002/

No way would they do this and--come on--not to undercut what happened, but this wasn't exactly the crime of the century. This is just commonplace middle school shit. You issue the boy his punishment and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    Guess I wasn't clear. How do you move from teaching your kid "kick em in the nuts" literally to the more nuanced idea of "kick them in the nuts in a more profound way they will really regret later via the system"?

I think Mustonens approach gets at this a little better.

Just a schmo with a two year old girl thinking it out....
    In fairness, my original statement was to grab the dude by the throat, slam him into the lockers and dress him down with an option to nut shot. For brevity I just moved to nut shot because the other is long winded and frankly the effect is pretty much the same.

As for the rest of that, that was reacting to the updated situation from Mustonen. There isn't a reason to seek him out and throat slam him now that the perp's chilling with the Principal for a few days. It's onward to controlling the fake news media of the Jr. High Hallways. My point in bringing the families back together some time later (if SHE was ok with it) is to show that people, especially stupid hormonally jacked up kids can grow and learn from their experience. That he has a family that cares about him and vice versa, and all us parents are trying to do the best we can. Maybe that isn't the best idea, but you're not asking them to be friends, just to see each other as humans worthy of respect. That is no substitute for watching out for #1, but understanding that he and all other boys aren't necessarily monsters might save on a lot of therapy in her 20's. And maybe that turns this boy into something better, rather than just burning him at the stake and leaving him resentful.

And Makers, no way in hell that video ever surfaces in a public environment. The legal risk is far more than any school district can bear. If it is a small school, everyone will know within a day or two anyway. A general assembly just to talk about sexual harassment in general, that all depends on how the school handles it.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I think a sense a group hug coming on here.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.