Skis similar to Line Prophet 100? Rustler?

So I think my Prophets are finally dying. I have probably 150 or so days on them, and they have been my favorite ski of all time. I have some Armada JJ's for deeper days, but spend the majority of my time on the prophets. I have gotten out of touch with the newer technology, but basically looking for a ski that I can chase my 8 year old around with. Something that is relatively playful and can hold an edge on groomers, but can still handle up to 6 inches or so of fresh snow. Would the Rustler 10 be a similar type ski? Honestly, I prefer my prophets to my JJ's in everything up to a foot or so. Just a fun ski. Any other recommendations? I'm 5'10 and 200 pounds. Thanks.

The J Ski Masterblaster is basically Jason's evolution of the Prophet.

Source: I asked him.

I got some prophet 100’s 179 mounted with griffons I’ve been dragging my feet about posting to gear swap, let me know if you want some pics

Nordica Enforcer 93/100.

Never skied the Prophet, but spent a day on Rustler 11's yesterday and loved 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

If it were me I would finish the year on the Prophets and get in on the Praxis preorder for a pair of 9D8s. I picked up a pair of 90s last year for a similar purpose (chasing the kids around the hill). I’m about your size and went with a flex 3 in the 182. Wish they came in just a bit longer length. I have 7 other pairs in the quiver but find these get a lot of use, Way more then I expected.
    They look nice as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9489.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	270459
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Rustler 10 sounds like a good fit, if you want some more beef at speed, while still being fairly playful Enforcer 100/104

While I for some reason have never skied the prophets I was pretty impressed by the Bentchetler 100s. Felt like fat skis from 2004
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Right when the J skis came out I rode a couple laps with a dude that had a whole j skis kit and skis. J ski stickers on his helmet etc. We talked skis and I told him how I called my prophet 90s my blasters and drove the tips right through chunder. Dude said he was a friend of Jason L and that they were working on a new prophet with rocker that would be a "blaster" for sure. Pretty sure I named the master blaster right then.
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    The J Ski Masterblaster is basically Jason's evolution of the Prophet.

Source: I asked him.

I can recommend the Masterblaster... they anchor the narrow end of my quiver and are extremely versatile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    While I for some reason have never skied the prophets I was pretty impressed by the Bentchetler 100s. Felt like fat skis from 2004
    Bentchetler 100s are a blast. Super fun