Folsom Primary - 190

Specs as listed

Shape: 190cm Primary
    Dimensions: 141.110.131mm
    Radius: 25m
    Camber Profile: Directional Rocker - tip rocker/camber underfoot/shallow tail rocker
    Core: Poplar, Maple & Bamboo
    Flex: Stiff tailored to height and weight w/ carbon stringers, reinforced tip
    Composite: Fiberglass
    Tail Shape: Directional Round
    Graphic: Cold Smoke v. SASS Argentina w/o branding

Mounted once at -7 for 316 BSL with Warden 13s. These have a fairly flexible mount point from what I know, the guys at Folsom mount -5. I am a more traditional skier, so the line is -7. The stiffness is about the same as Kartels, maybe a little bit stiffer. They are a lot of fun. I'm just fat (6'2", 230), and had a pair made in something like Blister's "hammer" flex to replace these. I have ridden these maybe 8-10 days. They are in good shape. No core shots, no edge damage. couple of small scratches on base, couple of small chips on topsheet.

I feel like these split the difference between my (retired) Kartels and my new Wrens. They have a more traditional feel. Sturdier than Praxis Enduro/MAP/MAA, less sturdy than ON3P. They're much livelier on groomers, and nearly as playful as the kartels in soft chop, while being a fair bit straighter, and willing to go faster. They don't float as much as the on3ps (less rocker), and get kicked around a bit in really heavy chop.

They definitely have a fair range of mounting points suggested. Max@Folsom is 2 cm in front of where I mounted.

Retail @1299. I guess, $500 flat, $650 with the wardens. Is that ballpark correctly priced?

I'm in Tahoe/San Francisco. Local pickup much preferred. If I need to ship, will add actual shipping costs.

Would you be willing to sell just the wardens?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

i would be willing to split. wouldn’t pull the wardens without a taker for the skis.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I just bought a pair of wardens anyways os it's all good

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk