Source for Aaatack or Jester demo tracks?

Anyone know a way of procuring these? I have a few older skis I took out of storage that are currently unmounted and would love to throw some demo tracks on them to swap bindings for the occasional times I use them. Already have the demo binders mentioned above

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dunno about the Attack demo bases but Marker are completely out of the old worm screw style demo bases as I tried to buy some when the new lever type TCX demo bases came out a couple of seasons ago as I use them on our demo fleet. Best bet for the Marker bases would be buying a complete set of used used bindings to harvest the bases.

2 year bump I know

Has anyone found a place to get marker demo heel tracks? I have two pairs of skis mounted for 305, and my BSL is 292. I'm hoping to find some demo plates to avoid a remount. If anyone has found some or has any to sell I'd love to hear about it

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    2 year bump I know

Has anyone found a place to get marker demo heel tracks? I have two pairs of skis mounted for 305, and my BSL is 292. I'm hoping to find some demo plates to avoid a remount. If anyone has found some or has any to sell I'd love to hear about it

The demo binding has different hole pattern, you will need to remount anyway,
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexon Phil View Post
    The demo binding has different hole pattern, you will need to remount anyway,
    It's the latest lever activated FDT/TXC type demo plates that have the different pattern. The older worm drive bases (that's fit S.B.'s Jester heels) used the standard Jester/Griffon pattern (plus an extra fifth hole at the toe) with the jig set to 315mm.

Thanks to spyderjon for the help!

I found some demo plates on eBay that should hopefully do the trick. There is one more left if anyone else is looking!